A Little Unexpected Warrick Love... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

A Little Unexpected Warrick Love...

Three of the highest character guys you can conceive of on that list in Forth, Warrick and Pace. Duany, while not in that recruiting class, was of similar caliber. I'd take four guys of said caliber any day. Will always be a credit to SU.
And GMac and Melo were in the following year's class. That was a pretty good two-year stretch. (Wonder where Edelin and Konecny are today).

cto said:
And GMac and Melo were in the following year's class. That was a pretty good two-year stretch. (Wonder where Edelin and Konecny are today).

Edelin is here in Syracuse. Was working at one of the boys clubs then he went to work for the county. He also started a basketball training program for kids called Hoop Haven and Gym Ratz. He's doing pretty good.

I thought edelin was coaching kids in upstate?

There are 2 players I wanted to see play here that didn't work out. Konecny and mike jones. I thought both might be special.

His dunk against bama was my favorite. pushes one guy off the block receives the pass and crashes into the guy in midair knocking him backwards slaming his head into jeremy mcneils while dunking over him.

Also agree on that one he attempted on okafor.

Just turn up the volume and listen. This dunk triggered one of those great crowd "OOOOOOHHHH!!!" moments that I always remember so well. Puts a grin on my face every time. Hak is one of my all-time favorites from the program.

There was an alley oop vs West Virginia at the dome during 2003 season that I legit reacted to with my arms swinging and slugged my friend in the face...hard. I still can't find that dunk out there. From my angle in the student section, it was the best dunk I ever saw live

There was an alley oop vs West Virginia at the dome during 2003 season that I legit reacted to with my arms swinging and slugged my friend in the face...hard. I still can't find that dunk out there. From my angle in the student section, it was the best dunk I ever saw live
The 55 second mark may be the alley oop you are referring to... the clip is really short though, just a second or two. This video is so fun (NSFW rap lyrics as background music).

The 55 second mark may be the alley oop you are referring to... the clip is really short though, just a second or two. This video is so fun (NSFW rap lyrics as background music).

Nope, was at the end of the game coming toward the student section. I remember seeing the replay when I came back to my room and feeling the TV angle didn't do it justice