Absolute HOME RUN! | Syracusefan.com

Absolute HOME RUN!

44cuse

All Conference
This thread will get lost because the folks will get home from the game and other topics will come up. I don't care. For those of you that can read this:

JB just killed it. He crushed it. 100% home run. That was:

Honest
Thoughtful
Personal
Appropriate
Contrite

For the first time since this came out, I am really proud right now.

Very, very well done Jimmy. Just awesome.

44cuse

About time. Good job. But why not last week!

This thread will get lost because the folks will get home from the game and other topics will come up. I don't care. For those of you that can read this:

Honest
Thoughtful
Personal
Appropriate
Contrite

44cuse

I'd add sincere to the list ...

And I agree, great job by JB.

Damn I hate living in Rochester, we never get JB pressers, lucky if we get post game interviews with players. :(

Anyone that didn't see/hear the presser needs to see a rerun of it. It wouldn't do to try and summarize what JB said. You need to hear it from him to truly appreciate it.

I have never seen Jim like that, wow.

For those who didn't see it, hard to explain. He apologized for his remarks and to the accusers and said he was going to work to raise more money for victims. He looked like he was ready to lose it from the moment he walked in the room to the moment he walked out.

Honest
Thoughtful
Personal
Appropriate
Contrite

44cuse

It was about perfect...

i will check it when its on syracuse.com... i hope this one gets the play the other one got... but i doubt it because the media is a cankerous whore

Damn I hate living in Rochester, we never get JB pressers, lucky if we get post game interviews with players. :(
Go to suathletics.com and you can see the post game presser and player interviews.

ESPN is airing parts of it during the LVille/Vandy halftime.

Here we go: (summarizing)

-I'm not good at these kinds of things. So before we talk about the game, I want to talk about three points. I don't write things down...no one told me to write this, no one said I had to say something. I'm going to say what I feel because...well...that's kind of what I do.

-Believ I misspoke...very badly...in my respnse to the allegation.
-Should not have quesitons what the accusers expressed or their motives.
-I am really sorry that i did that, and i regret any harm that i caused. it was insentivie to the individuals and the victims of abuse
-Said he spent time in a house for victims of abuse, said he has raised money for them, he needs and will get involved more.
-What i said last week was out of loayalty, i couldn't believe what I was hearing, it was my mistake. I am trying to learn from my mistake.

And all of this was said in the PERFECT tone. He almost choked multiple times.

Later went on to say that he has raised a lot of money and that he needs to raise more money and do more. They need to get this message out. They want me to help them get the message out. And I am going to do that. Whether I am coaching or not.

All of this was said in the right tone.

44cuse

very good statement.

Lets just hope that Laurie was not involved with underage players, ie recruits. The
reason Fine did not do much as a Coach is because he was too busy with his small businesses: selling insurance and operating a consensual/nonconsensual, non-profit whore house for gay and straight sex.

I have never seen Jim more genuinely humbled. I think the enormity of the situation has finally resonated within his soul. I am more convinced now than ever he will be vindicated.

It was on ESPN news ... they just played clips of it (again) and said they are going to play more of it later on in the broadcast.

i will check it when its on syracuse.com... i hope this one gets the play the other one got... but i doubt it because the media is a cankerous whore

ESPN News, of course, had to show his other comments before they showed this press conference, especially the 'Joe Paterno' part.

I have never seen Jim more genuinely humbled. I think the enormity of the situation has finally resonated within his soul. I am more convinced now than ever he will be vindicated.

I certainly hope so. Because of the sensationalized coverage I think many, including some high profile media folks, have forgotten that it is BF under investigation and not Jim Boeheim. They should take their own advice now and focus on the victims and let JB do the same.

Unfortunately...its so late, it really looks like he's just saying anything to keep his job...to Joe Public. I have a few buddies over watching.. that was there take. "Come on...too little too late JB" was their reaction.

Unfortunately...its so late, it really looks like he's just saying anything to keep his job...to Joe Public. I have a few buddies over watching.. that was there take. "Come on...too little too late JB" was their reaction.

LOL--hilarious. You never have had one positive thing to say about JB, under any circumstances.

Doesn't matter what he would have said tonight, or how he would have said it--you would have found a way to find negative in an otherwise positive moment.

read the comments to see what Joe Public has to say about the apology...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom