ACC Bowl Games | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Bowl Games

Looks like Clempsun is going to take the cheese it bowl crown. Payout = $6,071,670 / 14 = $433,690.71 per ACC team.

1640826791921.gif

Looks like Clempsun is going to take the cheese it bowl crown. Payout = $6,071,670 / 14 = $433,690.71 per ACC team.
I suspect it'll be $6,071,670 / 15 (one share for the Conference) = $404,778 per team.

Do we get this win in the pool?

Also what will they consider as the final score? I had considerable $ on NC State minus 2.5, so I’d like to see at least 3-0.

The only bowl game intriguing me is Rutgers vs Wake Forest. I want to know if a five win team can compete with a ten win team.

How is 5 star DJ so bad? This Clemson team would be more dangerous with Garrett Shrader at QB.
Is this a Notre Dame type rating inflation where the school commitment inflated the rating?

I suspect it'll be $6,071,670 / 15 (one share for the Conference) = $404,778 per team.
Actually, IIRC it's $6,071,670 / 16 = $379,479 per share. The participating team gets 2 shares, one for being the ACC team in that bowl and another as a member of the conference. And, as you said, the League Office gets a share.

Rough start for the Bent Pry, the newly appointed VPI HC. He gets a pass overall on the loss, but as the former Penn State DC, giving up 54 pts to a mediocre UMD team can't provide much encouragement to the Hokie fathful.

Is this a Notre Dame type rating inflation where the school commitment inflated the rating?

I don’t think so. He was big time coming out of high school.

Wouldn’t be surprised if he loses his job to Klubnik next year.

max brown took a team full of hype. a top QB pick and a team with good recruiting classes to 6-7.. Howell does not play alike a top NFL QB they all claim him to be.

Rough start for the Bent Pry, the newly appointed VPI HC. He gets a pass overall on the loss, but as the former Penn State DC, giving up 54 pts to a mediocre UMD team can't provide much encouragement to the Hokie fathful.
Don't think Hokie faithful are taking anything away from the new staff from this game. They just lost a ton of players including starters and Maryland has one of the best offenses in the country.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom