ACC grant of rights | Syracusefan.com

ACC grant of rights

Arb where are you??!!​
Right here...:) and a ;) and a:rolling:

I have been trying to take you all down a path that I was not allowed to discuss...if you go back to several earlier posts I believe I have led you to this point...remember the ACC Network and leading a horse to water...and saying remain calm everyone it will be okay...WELL its better than okay...
Here is a great article if you have not read!

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoo...r/22116192/acc-approving-grant-of-rights-deal

Now what does it mean...most likely the ACC network is going to be unveiled soon. What is important is the timing of all this...until 2025 most of everything in college sports realignment is going to be shut down...and oh by the way, the Notre Dame contract also ends along with the new BCS contracts about the same time...as for Maryland, stand-by...it is going to be okay...not sure the $50,000,000 gets hit but the dollars for the conference are just going up and up. Its good to be 'Cuse! More to discuss really, really soon...'ITS A 'CUSE HUG!

Did FSU sign? if they want to leave they will sue. They did not sign the 50 million exit fee that everyone else signed.

They signed. It was unanimous, including Notre Dame.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom