ACC Media Day, Oct 29 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Media Day, Oct 29

544eb1dee4b0a317144d6e7d

ACC Men's Basketball ‏@accmbb 2m2 minutes ago
#ACCtakeover Next up for the #ACCmediaday takeover is Coach Boeheim Q1: How do you celebrate a win?

#ACCtakeover Coach Boeheim A1: Mostly a sense of relief. I go home and get something to eat. Same thing after a loss, I suppose.

#ACCtakeover Q2: What's one of your most memorable victories?

#ACCtakeover Coach Boeheim A2: That 6 overtime game was one of the best to be involved in. Winning the National Championship is a clear one

#ACCtakeover Q3: What's the best sporting events you've ever seen besides one that you've coached?

#ACCtakeover Coach Boeheim A3: I saw Tiger win his first Masters, and Villanova beat Georgetown in that classic game. Both great experiences

#ACCtakeover Q4: What's something on your bucket list?

#ACCtakeover Coach Boeheim A4: I've crossed off most great golf courses. Fishing in Alaska would be something great one time.

#ACCtakeover Q5: What's your favorite hobby? Basketball doesn't count.

#ACCtakeover Coach Boeheim A5: It's always been golf. But my kids became my hobby too. 3 teenagers take a lot of time.

#ACCtakeover Q6: What's one word or phrase to describe the Atlantic Coast Conference?

#ACCtakeover Coach Boeheim A6: Really competitive basketball conference...which is a bit of an understatement.

#ACCtakeover Q7: Who's in your NBA starting 5?

#ACCtakeover Coach Boeheim A7: Luckily I've been able to coach a lot of these guys with the US team. Anthony Davis is the next great big guy

#ACCtakeover Q8: If you weren't a coach, what job would you have?

#ACCtakeover Coach Boeheim A8: I don't really think I'd be good at anything else. It would have to be in basketball.

#ACCtakeover Q9: What's one of the best performances you've ever seen by one of your players?

#ACCtakeover Coach Boeheim A9: I saw Kevin Durant hit about 7 3's in a row in the World Championship Finals, which was pretty impressive

#ACCtakeover Q10: Do you have a pregrame routine?

#ACCtakeover Coach Boeheim A10: I'm very superstitious. I do about 150 things before a game to stay consistent.

Last edited: