ACC preseason predictions from media | Syracusefan.com

ACC preseason predictions from media

Alsacs

Living Legend
DizzS1-WsAIMWH1

Well we are in prove it mode.
Atleast we are getting the 5th and 6th teams from the Coastal in the preseason rankings.

Tier 1:
Clemson

Tier 2:
FSU
NC State

Tier 3:
The rest of the division

No one knows how it’s going to go - most of the division is expected 4-7 wins. That’s a bloodbath.

I wouldn’t be surprised to finish anywhere from 3rd place to last.

Tier 1:
Clemson

Tier 2:
FSU
NC State

Tier 3:
The rest of the division

No one knows how it’s going to go - most of the division is expected 4-7 wins. That’s a bloodbath.

I wouldn’t be surprised to finish anywhere from 3rd place to last.

looks like we are voted the worst team in the entire ACC. I think 2nd place is possible if the chips fall perfectly.

looks like we are voted the worst team in the entire ACC. I think 2nd place is possible if the chips fall perfectly.

I agree.

Their are other P5 conferences that wish they had a team with as much upside as us at the bottom of their leagues. Looking at you B1G

Last in the Atlantic. Same as Phil Steele. But he called his pick "scary."

Hopefully, only three positions in the Atlantic will differ from media predictions. Swap SU and Florida State and then Florida State and Louisville.

Other than keeping Clemson as the overall #1, if you flip this upside down, it's much closer to the current reality of this season.
ACC Bizarro World! :p

Meanwhile, only Llvll and UNCheat have been eliminated from bowl eligibility to date.

Although FSU facing 3 ranked teams to close the year means they're a very looooooongshot.
And now Wake has no QB to go with no LB's.
Duke is bowl eligible, but has the 2nd worst Coastal conference record.
#goacc.

Called a prediction for a reason. Most here weren't predicting much better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom