ACC schedule | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

ACC schedule

I'm predicting Clemson will be an evening kickoff...the only issue is the SEC controls Saturday nights...so can ESPN put us on there? ESPN2 as a backup?

I guess a split national for ABC is a possibility.

Now that we have a new coaching staff its time for the good doctor to fire the guy in charge of scheduling , and hire someone who can get the job done.

Now that we have a new coaching staff its time for the good doctor to fire the guy in charge of scheduling , and hire someone who can get the job done.

Season starts in over six months. Relax, Cali.

This guy has a history of screwing up.

Frazier was criticized by some for leaving UAB with a $7.5 million deficit. His supporters noted that he had inherited a deficit and did not receive institutional support, while his detractors claimed that he was ineffective in increasing revenue.[2][9]
On January 8, 2008, Herman Frazier was fired from his position as athletic director at the University of Hawaii following heavy criticism from the fans and media of the State of Hawaii. On March 3, 2007, he was loudly booed by the crowd following the final home game of the University of Hawaii's head basketball coach Riley Wallace.[10][11] Frazier is widely viewed as having forced Wallace to resign by including a "no-extension" clause in his final contract. However, Wallace has accepted responsibility by saying, "The bottom line is Riley Wallace signed the contract."[12] Frazier was also criticized by both the media and public for ongoing delays and a perceived lack of integrity in finalizing the full 2007 Hawaii Warriors football team schedule. Frazier admitted that he may have miscalculated in regards to the schedule but stands by his record at Hawaii citing, in part, his balancing of the athletics budget. He inherited a $2.5 million deficit from his predecessor.[11][13][14][15] (Note: It was discovered after Frasier left that the so called "balanced budget" left the athletic department with an even greater debt hovering around $6 million even after the windfall from the Sugar Bowl.) Finally, Frazier also received the brunt of the blame for then UH football coach, June Jones, leaving the University for Southern Methodist University.[3][4]
On April 6, 2009, Jim Bolla -- who Frazier hired in 2004—was fired as the women's basketball coach for Hawaii after former players complained of a "pattern of verbal abuse" from Bolla. Former UH player Pamela Tambini told the Honolulu Advertiser that players complained for years about their treatment by Bolla to Frazier but Frazier apparently took no actions. The paper quoted Tambini stating: "Everybody knew about it and did nothing about it ... We were going through hell. No student should have had to go through that. It's not fair."[16]

Also read this:

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/college/2008-01-08-hawaii-frazier-fired_N.htm

That'll be the ABC Primetime game. Problem is IIRC the SEC controls the Sat evening ESPN slot.

sec isnt eligible for abc at all.cbs is only ota network to carry sec

I haven't bothered to read this entire thread so this may or may not have been mentioned before... I find it interesting that people are all over TGD and SU for not having a 12th game scheduled. There were still teams determining what conference they are going to play in next year about a month ago. With so many things up in the air did anyone think it was possible we had (or thought we had) a game lined up and conference changes, or non-changes, messed it up?

I haven't bothered to read this entire thread so this may or may not have been mentioned before... I find it interesting that people are all over TGD and SU for not having a 12th game scheduled. There were still teams determining what conference they are going to play in next year about a month ago. With so many things up in the air did anyone think it was possible we had (or thought we had) a game lined up and conference changes, or non-changes, messed it up?

Why is it SU every year though and everyone else doesn't seem to have these problems?

panic%20in%20water.jpg

i think todays nugget was clemson fans are pretty much buying flights and reserving hotels for the weekend of sept 14th.

:noidea:

As per my ACC "insider", when asked about when the schedule is getting released, he said, "Supposedly end of this week..."

So take it for what it's worth.

I'm completely jealous you guys are in the ACC next year while we're stuck floundering in the Big East.

I'm completely jealous you guys are in the ACC next year while we're stuck floundering in the Big East.

At least you are not Cinncinnati...you can say see the light at the end of the tunnel...the tunnel is not caving in on you!!

Hang in there and remember that you get to ride Rutgers' coattails one more year.

(Do you realize how hard it is to type that with a straight face?)