ACC schedule | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

ACC schedule

I'm completely jealous you guys are in the ACC next year while we're stuck floundering in the Big East.

Take out your frustrations on Cinci, UConn, and especially Rutgers. If you guys can bury a few of these teams and win going away (why not with Teddy?) - you'll set them all back even more.

I'll be rooting squarely for you guys next season.

I'm completely jealous you guys are in the ACC next year while we're stuck floundering in the Big East.
Bet you're getting stoked to play all your new nnnnnnBE buddies during your swan song. :p

Please give Rutgirls a woodshed beating.

We'll see you guys in '14...looks like you'll travel to Cuse.

Cusenation will be rooting for you guys to sweep FB and BB next year.

Well that's not good.

This guy has a history of screwing up.

Frazier was criticized by some for leaving UAB with a $7.5 million deficit. His supporters noted that he had inherited a deficit and did not receive institutional support, while his detractors claimed that he was ineffective in increasing revenue.[2][9]
On January 8, 2008, Herman Frazier was fired from his position as athletic director at the University of Hawaii following heavy criticism from the fans and media of the State of Hawaii. On March 3, 2007, he was loudly booed by the crowd following the final home game of the University of Hawaii's head basketball coach Riley Wallace.[10][11] Frazier is widely viewed as having forced Wallace to resign by including a "no-extension" clause in his final contract. However, Wallace has accepted responsibility by saying, "The bottom line is Riley Wallace signed the contract."[12] Frazier was also criticized by both the media and public for ongoing delays and a perceived lack of integrity in finalizing the full 2007 Hawaii Warriors football team schedule. Frazier admitted that he may have miscalculated in regards to the schedule but stands by his record at Hawaii citing, in part, his balancing of the athletics budget. He inherited a $2.5 million deficit from his predecessor.[11][13][14][15] (Note: It was discovered after Frasier left that the so called "balanced budget" left the athletic department with an even greater debt hovering around $6 million even after the windfall from the Sugar Bowl.) Finally, Frazier also received the brunt of the blame for then UH football coach, June Jones, leaving the University for Southern Methodist University.[3][4]
On April 6, 2009, Jim Bolla -- who Frazier hired in 2004—was fired as the women's basketball coach for Hawaii after former players complained of a "pattern of verbal abuse" from Bolla. Former UH player Pamela Tambini told the Honolulu Advertiser that players complained for years about their treatment by Bolla to Frazier but Frazier apparently took no actions. The paper quoted Tambini stating: "Everybody knew about it and did nothing about it ... We were going through hell. No student should have had to go through that. It's not fair."[16]

Also read this:

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/college/2008-01-08-hawaii-frazier-fired_N.htm

Supposedly Friday.

Sent using my Commodore 64

Bees i follow ur words if they were written in the scriptures but do we have evidence or a source

Supposedly Friday.

Sent using my Commodore 64
who releases news on a friday??

well, not good news at least.....

Oh Lord

who releases news on a friday??

well, not good news at least.....

Oh Lord

That crossed my mind too then I realized when it is announced, it's not really good or bad news. It's the schedule. Except for some schmuck team, we know who we are playing, it's just a matter of when. Maybe it doesn't happen tomorrow but we'll see. It has to be soon.

maybe its a two-fer to save money the school will announce the new schedule and the IPF at the same time

That crossed my mind too then I realized when it is announced, it's not really good or bad news. It's the schedule. Except for some schmuck team, we know who we are playing, it's just a matter of when. Maybe it doesn't happen tomorrow but we'll see. It has to be soon.
i would imagine most schedule releases are a ho-hum event.

but seeing as the ACC has just charted new water again, and maybe theres a few primetime gems already on there, i bet its announced on tuesday.

:noidea:

Not opposed having Wagner later in the year when were less fresh and maybe need a win for confidence

The Schedule is complete per "The Man".
The Man is embarrassingly late... as he has been where ever he's attempted to complete such tasks.

This guy has a history of screwing up.

Frazier was criticized by some for leaving UAB with a $7.5 million deficit. His supporters noted that he had inherited a deficit and did not receive institutional support, while his detractors claimed that he was ineffective in increasing revenue.[2][9]
On January 8, 2008, Herman Frazier was fired from his position as athletic director at the University of Hawaii following heavy criticism from the fans and media of the State of Hawaii. On March 3, 2007, he was loudly booed by the crowd following the final home game of the University of Hawaii's head basketball coach Riley Wallace.[10][11] Frazier is widely viewed as having forced Wallace to resign by including a "no-extension" clause in his final contract. However, Wallace has accepted responsibility by saying, "The bottom line is Riley Wallace signed the contract."[12] Frazier was also criticized by both the media and public for ongoing delays and a perceived lack of integrity in finalizing the full 2007 Hawaii Warriors football team schedule. Frazier admitted that he may have miscalculated in regards to the schedule but stands by his record at Hawaii citing, in part, his balancing of the athletics budget. He inherited a $2.5 million deficit from his predecessor.[11][13][14][15] (Note: It was discovered after Frasier left that the so called "balanced budget" left the athletic department with an even greater debt hovering around $6 million even after the windfall from the Sugar Bowl.) Finally, Frazier also received the brunt of the blame for then UH football coach, June Jones, leaving the University for Southern Methodist University.[3][4]
On April 6, 2009, Jim Bolla -- who Frazier hired in 2004—was fired as the women's basketball coach for Hawaii after former players complained of a "pattern of verbal abuse" from Bolla. Former UH player Pamela Tambini told the Honolulu Advertiser that players complained for years about their treatment by Bolla to Frazier but Frazier apparently took no actions. The paper quoted Tambini stating: "Everybody knew about it and did nothing about it ... We were going through hell. No student should have had to go through that. It's not fair."[16]

Also read this:

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/college/2008-01-08-hawaii-frazier-fired_N.htm

So he took heat at Hawaii for scheduling two FCS teams? Guess he doesn't want to make that mistake again.

If, as I've read here, the Wagner game does not count toward bowl eligibility, then this will have to be considered a complete failure on the part of the scheduler. This will be nothing more than a scrimmage, that cannot be allowed to be lost.

I understand that the ACC decision to drop back to 8 conference games caused for more scrambling, but all the other schools seemed to have managed.

You can play one fcs team for a win towards bowl eligibility if you look at 98 percent of the country they do this also

You can play one fcs team for a win towards bowl eligibility if you look at 98 percent of the country they do this also
Wagner does not have enough scholarship players for the game to count. This game will not qualify as an FCS win. For proof, look at the Seahawks' 2012 schedule. The only FBS team that they played was FAU.