AD Wildhack On The No Call | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

AD Wildhack On The No Call

they could of whistled the play dead before then also
I think that's garbage. You don't whistle a play dead until its really dead when you are talking about a goal line play. You whistle it dead when the player is down or being driven backwards in the grasp with no hope. Not when forward progress is at a momentary stand still.

When you see a player such as Darius Washington, the OL from FS who clearly committed the holding infraction against Marlow Wax immediately lift up both arms like "I didn't do anything"... 99% of the time they are usually guilty. The Referee and other official in the backfield were so far back from the play, you couldn't even see them in the shot.

I think that's garbage. You don't whistle a play dead until its really dead when you are talking about a goal line play. You whistle it dead when the player is down or being driven backwards in the grasp with no hope. Not when forward progress is at a momentary stand still.
When we’re playing Clemson close at their place the refs let plays go on forever so their defenders can strip the ball.

When you see a player such as Darius Washington, the OL from FS who clearly committed the holding infraction against Marlow Wax immediately lift up both arms like "I didn't do anything"... 99% of the time they are usually guilty. The Referee and other official in the backfield were so far back from the play, you couldn't even see them in the shot.
When he did that he might as well of got on the PA System and said “ I held the sh#% out of him”

ultimately they exchanges notes over brunch . what's changed ? nothing. maple syrup anyone ?

I'm starting to wonder about the latter...
Respect is not given, it’s earned.

This isn’t about Babers, or North vs South, it’s about being seen as the tomato can. Until SU is seen as a true peer, it’s going to be dumped on. Don’t let the officials have the ability to take the game from you, get outside the margin of error.

I'm starting to wonder about the latter...
It wasn't for the benefit of the gamblers, though, right? I think the line was higher than -3 so no one made $ betting on FSU.

1 call doesn't usually decide it. unless of course you're talking about the pass interference call in the Tennessee game. i was there ! screw job !
Cmon dude - most fans have taken the blinders off and recognize it was PI. The uniform violations, however…

anyone know off hand when in the game the roughing call was? I'm missed it.

anyone know off hand when in the game the roughing call was? I'm missed it.

2nd quarter. 1:15 left.

1-10 / SYR42 Travis,Jordan pass incomplete to Wilson,Ontaria QB hurried by Wax,Marlowe PENALTY SYR Roughing The Passer (Wax,Marlowe) 15 yards from SYR42 to SYR27, 1ST DOWN. NO PLAY.

Sorry but Dino’s logic is completely flawed.Squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Sending 3 plays a week if there are 10 worthy to be sent is like marking 3 incorrect answers wrong on a test for a student and leaving the other 7 incorrect answers alone because you want your reputation as a teacher to be one of the best.

Is it just me or is Dino seeing way more things this year that he hasn't seen in 30 years of coaching.

He’s taking his cues for coaching cliches from JB.

So they agreed the refs screwed up 2 out of 3 times but nothing is done. Wonderful. Thanks for pointing out our incompetence. We plan to keep it up. Would you like another kick in the nads now or do you prefer to wait until Saturday ?
What do you expect to happen?