After the first exhibition game | Syracusefan.com

After the first exhibition game

NYCSUGrad

All Conference
1.I plan to get the ESPN package and a couple of other sports channels so as to miss as few games as possible. I can enjoy baseball on the radio. Basketball not so much. But it may be just sling TV at $25 or so a month.

2.Even if it's out of sync, I'll try to listen to the radio guys and mute the TV announcers. As with the Mets radio guys, I learn more listening to them.

I just re-watched the game using the watch ESPN app on my iPad. It was not bad! I tried to use my chrome cast to watch on the television but failed. This was particularly irksome because five days ago I spent an hour working with a nice young lady from the Philippines to get my Chromecast working. I am pretty sure that I am the problem and that I didn't do something that I should have. I am resigned that this kind of ineptitude is going to rule my life until the day I die.

But who cares? Syracuse basketball is back, baby!

I just re-watched the game using the watch ESPN app on my iPad. It was not bad! I tried to use my chrome cast to watch on the television but failed. This was particularly irksome because five days ago I spent an hour working with a nice young lady from the Philippines to get my Chromecast working. I am pretty sure that I am the problem and that I didn't do something that I should have. I am resigned that this kind of ineptitude is going to rule my life until the day I die.

But who cares? Syracuse basketball is back, baby!

If your video feed freezes, click out of the game window to the page where you link to the game, and reload it. That cures freezes for me. I have a Mac Mini hooked up to my flat screen TV in the living room and watch a lot of sports and movies that way.

I tried to watch as much as I could, got to the 7 min mark of the first half, the feed was so bad, it kept freezing every 5 seconds.

I tried to watch as much as I could, got to the 7 min mark of the first half, the feed was so bad, it kept freezing every 5 seconds.

Brian, it could be tied to either your internet speed or your router. Might need to up the horsepower on either / both.

Brian, it could be tied to either your internet speed or your router. Might need to up the horsepower on either / both.

My internet speed seems to be pretty decent, I have never really had a problem with an internet feed before, they usually work pretty well for me, unless its a feed that a lot of other people are watching, and I don't think that was the case last night.

If your video feed freezes, click out of the game window to the page where you link to the game, and reload it. That cures freezes for me. I have a Mac Mini hooked up to my flat screen TV in the living room and watch a lot of sports and movies that way.
That's what I need to do. If I use WatchESPN on my smart TV, I get no audio for some reason. And we have TIDAL (lossless music streaming) but it won't play in HD through my TV b/c the TV won't load Google Chrome. Maybe the MacMini's the answer here (better processor than the TV).

That's what I need to do. If I use WatchESPN on my smart TV, I get no audio for some reason. And we have TIDAL (lossless music streaming) but it won't play in HD through my TV b/c the TV won't load Google Chrome. Maybe the MacMini's the answer here (better processor than the TV).
Or just listen to Matt Park and his partner on the Internet radio, if you don't mind possible out of sync talk-to-action. Those guys are brilliant.

Or just listen to Matt Park and his partner on the Internet radio, if you don't mind possible out of sync talk-to-action. Those guys are brilliant.
Last night I didn't pick up the stream on-line until near the end of the first half. Up until then I went through the entire SU Sports radio network channels and could not get a feed. Maybe they don't broadcast the exhibition games, but mostly I got that effin' message "Not available in your Country".

If you have ESPN on your provider which everyone does, just get a "watchespn" app on your computer for all events that are broadcast on espnu or espn3. You can watch all of SU's football and syracuse games that way. With a roku or apple tv you can then transmit it to your TV or watch it on your computer or iPad.

If you have ESPN on your provider which everyone does, just get a "watchespn" app on your computer for all events that are broadcast on espnu or espn3. You can watch all of SU's football and syracuse games that way. With a roku or apple tv you can then transmit it to your TV or watch it on your computer or iPad.
Watch ESPN app and ESPN3 not available in Canada, either on computer or mobile device. The stream I used was at First Row Sports which was the only one of my various streaming sites that carried the game.

Watch ESPN app and ESPN3 not available in Canada, either on computer or mobile device. The stream I used was at First Row Sports which was the only one of my various streaming sites that carried the game.
I feel such deep compassion for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom