Alabama - Georgia | Syracusefan.com

Alabama - Georgia

That SEC championship game looks like such a good time.

Those UGA fans are LOUD.
It’s incredible. Lowest price tickets for the game were $260/piece. Its been rainy the last 24 hours and they had tens of thousands of people at SEC FanFest outside the stadium both yesterday and today.

I would easily rather go to the SEC Champ Game than the Super Bowl.

Bama is only a 51% chance to win per ESPN right now, which I assume has to be BY FAR their lowest odds at any point in any game this season.

Edit: now UGA 56%. Holy crap.

Almost thinking that even if GA keeps it close that they will advance, as long as they keep it close, of course winning the game would work too.

Wow. Georgia is just punching Alabama in the face. Shocking.

Almost thinking that even if GA keeps it close that they will advance, as long as they keep it close, of course winning the game would work too.
I think it’s pretty obvious that Clemson, Georgia and Alabama are the 3 best teams in the country, with the 2nd tier being ND, Oklahoma and OSU.

If Ga. and Clemson win, any chance that ND gets shut out? After all, they didn't have to play a conference championship game.

The Alabama mystique is being shredded by the bulldogs. Can they hold it?

Repeat. Alabama, Clemson, Georgia and ND are the 4 best teams bar none. These games shouldn’t even have an impact on the playoffs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom