Alabama - Georgia | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Alabama - Georgia

If Georgia wins, I don’t want to see Bama in at 4, sticking Clemson with that game in the semis - Nobody wants to see that game in that spot.

I’d hope the committee would rematch Bama and UGA in the 2/3 and give Clemson 1/4 vs ND.

I doubt they would have an SEC rematch in the semis.

Isn’t it advantageous for Bama if UGA wins? Bama is already a lock for the CFP, UGA would also get in, meaning 2 SEC teams in CFP which = more money for all SEC teams.

The Bama TD was not a TD if we compare with ACC refs. When SU was denied the TD in the endzone v. ND, Johnson had the ball longer than the Bama RB did.

Not sure how the refs can claim he had control of the ball as his hands were still moving around the ball when Georgia knocked the ball out of his hands.

Isn’t it advantageous for Bama if UGA wins? Bama is already a lock for the CFP, UGA would also get in, meaning 2 SEC teams in CFP which = more money for all SEC teams.

This might be their toughest game though. Smart know everything about Bama. If they can knock them out now I don't think they will be challenge in the playoff.

The Bama TD was not a TD if we compare with ACC refs. When SU was denied the TD in the endzone v. ND, Johnson had the ball longer than the Bama RB did.

Not sure how the refs can claim he had control of the ball as his hands were still moving around the ball when Georgia knocked the ball out of his hands.

Difference between catching and recovering

Kirby Smart about to beat dad in basketball for the first time... and he’s got a chance for it to be decisive, starting right now...

What are the odds Saban goes to Hurts for a jump start? Lol.

What a throw!

What a catch!

Jeezus Christmas, Geogia clinic in process...

Tua looking more human today. I think the weaker than normal SEC west is coming back to bite Bama.

Makes you wonder if it hurts Tua's Heisman stock.

Saban coaching 101, when all else fails, run it down their throats because our players are bigger, faster, and stronger.

Let's see what he's got now that's not working.

Call me crazy but if Bama loses, they shouldn't be in the CFP. Yeah the best team all year, but With everybody behind them winning (Clemson probably a lock), OU is gonna get burned even after winning the conference title. Any other week, they're falling to 5. That's how it should be here regardless of how you've played all year IMO.

Bama better close this gap. They’re not making the CFP if this game continues as it’s going.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom