Alabama - Georgia | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Alabama - Georgia

If Ga. and Clemson win, any chance that ND gets shut out? After all, they didn't have to play a conference championship game.

No but there is a 100% chance that OSU and OU get shut out.

Call me crazy but if Bama loses, they shouldn't be in the CFP. Yeah the best team all year, but With everybody behind them winning (Clemson probably a lock), OU is gonna get burned even after winning the conference title. Any other week, they're falling to 5. That's how it should be here regardless of how you've played all year IMO.
You're not crazy.

Call me crazy but if Bama loses, they shouldn't be in the CFP. Yeah the best team all year, but With everybody behind them winning (Clemson probably a lock), OU is gonna get burned even after winning the conference title. Any other week, they're falling to 5. That's how it should be here regardless of how you've played all year IMO.
Righ, wrong or indifferent, they can get beat by 40 tonight and they’ll be in... for sure.

If Georgia wins, I don’t want to see Bama in at 4, sticking Clemson with that game in the semis - Nobody wants to see that game in that spot.

I’d hope the committee would rematch Bama and UGA in the 2/3 and give Clemson 1/4 vs ND.

That's the one thing u can bet the ranch on - UGA and Bama will not play each other in the semifinals.

Bamas going to come back. How you miss that field goal

I really feel bama without question will go to playoff regardless of loss

Becau$e the our great friend$ at the NCAA believe the $tandout in$titution of the Univer$ity of Alabama feel tho$e kid$ are a top four football team.

Righ, wrong or indifferent, they can get beat by 40 tonight and they’ll be in... for sure.

Which is frustrating because I feel the NCAA is shying away from their logic all year. If you take care of business, you'll be in. OU, ND (despite no conference game), and Clemson are going to.

Which is frustrating because I feel the NCAA is shying away from their logic all year. If you take care of business, you'll be in. OU, ND (despite no conference game), and Clemson are going to.
Extremely frustrating. If I’m rightfully in the conversation and on the outside looking in, I’m livid.

When did all the turnover props become a thing? Seems to get the kids hypes but they seem really lame.

They will but IMHO they shouldn’t. If you can’t win your conference, you shouldn’t be in.
I know people don’t want to hear this, but winning the SEC is a bit different than any other conference this year.

I wouldn’t be upset with both making it.

Any shot Murray wins the Heisman? Asking for a friend that has Murray at 18-1.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom