Albany Game Thread... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Albany Game Thread...

Good job by ben to run that down and win the faceoff.

Dumb shot by Salcido, can't have that. Playing right into Riordans hands and now albany scores. Color me very worried. SU needs to do something about these Sunday night games this sh%t is becoming a trend. Move the game to a different field or something

Jesus can't grab a ground ball for our lives now down 5-1, get a TO Desko

Molloy caught on the wrong side of the pipe, late to get back in the cage. Can't be making mental mistakes like that

I'm beyond worried...feels like the Hopkins game last year where we just don't compete until its too late.

Jeremy we chatted about this. Offense going quiet. Molloy inexperience. Losing face offs is the third killer

Nightmare scenario playing out, haven't scored in about 15 minutes and Defensively we look like the team from the middle of the season. Offensively we have hit two pipes already and Riordan is locked in, this is teetering on a disaster.

Long way to go.
Need to settle down and have a big 2nd half.

Jeremy we chatted about this. Offense going quiet. Molloy inexperience. Losing face offs is the third killer

Thought the first two were definitely possible, didn't see the third coming at all. I was super confident in this game early in the week but as we got closer to game time I started feeling less and less sure about it. Need to wake up here and quick.

albany packing everything in, Dejoe and Mariano need to start ripping. Desko needs to adjust here

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom