All Inclusive December 2022 recruiting discussion | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

All Inclusive December 2022 recruiting discussion

Here are the current open spots available, as of today, the number of returning players is 66-71 depending on whether some players declare for the Draft or enter the portal. There are currently 10 commits for 2023. That means there are 4-9 open spots for 2023 to reach the 85 limit.

Banks is a '23 has nothing to do with recruiting the portal. They also brought in multiple big time visitors this season for OV's during home games. No dice on any commits. We can keep saying "sit back in relax", that's fine. I'm just waiting for the results to follow. Unfortunately over the last two seasons on the recruiting front, they haven't followed. Is what it is. Some choose to ignore it, I choose to discuss it.
Please discuss the "fix" with us then. Better to light a candle than curse the darkness.

The fix is money. Period. We on lower end of money we on lower end of recruits. its really that simple.

Any good signing day surprises, guesses?

We had several last year with Bailey, Delaine and even Nolton. I also believe we had a few recent visitors that were on the down low.

Gonna be a wild week. Alabama just had a 4* lineman decommit to Arizona and Washington had a 4* QB decommit to Ohio State. Arkansas and Tennessee suffered big flips this weekend as well.

I know its been asked a bunch, but any new news on Rooks?
I have zero knowledge whatsoever, but I have convinced myself in my own little orange colored world, that he visited on the DL and will be a surprise addition to the team. Transfers don't have to announce on 12/21, so I don't know when this will manifest itself. Keep in mind that I am a total homer with no connections at all!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom