Am I the only one… | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Am I the only one…

That wants to see coach K go out with a title? I think he’s a good dude and would like to see a legend go out on top. I’m sure I’ll get some thumbs down and rat face replies but I’m rooting for him. All major D1 coaches cheat, he’s just better at it.
He’s not a good dude. He’s a pompous @ss who is also a great coach.

The only thing I disagree with here Mike is Nova. Even though I genuinely like Jay Wright, if they get their 4th title before our 2nd, it becomes harder to have us ahead of them in subjective all-time program rankings. I really really don’t want them to win another title. Someone like Arkansas winning is pretty harmless to me.

Well, you know what I say about that….. Maybe we aren’t a better all-time program than they are and maybe we should get that 2nd title ………. and I’d be more than happy to get a 3rd, 4th, 5th (my wife tells me that sometimes I can go on forever).

Well, you know what I say about that….. Maybe we aren’t a better all-time program than they are and maybe we should get that 2nd title ………. and I’d be more than happy to get a 3rd, 4th, 5th (my wife tells me that sometimes I can go on forever).

It's not going to happen until there's change in the strategic direction the program is taking. Sadly.

My two favorite outcomes:

St. Peters beats Coach K for the championship on a last-second miracle shot.

UNC demolishes Coach K for the championship by 20+ points, holding a comfortable lead the entire game while the cameras allow me to enjoy K's furious reaction on the bench.

My two favorite outcomes:

St. Peters beats Coach K for the championship on a last-second miracle shot.

UNC demolishes Coach K for the championship by 20+ points, holding a comfortable lead the entire game while the cameras allow me to enjoy K's furious reaction on the bench.
How would either happen??

Last edited:
I’m going to drink enough vodka sodas (with a lime, of course) and lose enough money at the roulette wheel by 5 pm to ensure that my gf will be mad at me so Dook winning tonight will only be the second worst part of my day

Last edited:
I’m going to drink enough vodka sodas (with a lime, of course) and lose enough money at the roulette wheel by 5 pm to ensure that my gf will be mad at me so Dook winning tonight will only be the second worst part of my day
I haven’t seen a number and she just hit a slot jackpot with my money I hate it here

Last edited:
It's like rainnnnnn on your wedding day
It's a dreaded title when you really hate Coach K

alanis-morissette-2000.jpg
Were you aware her former drummer, Taylor Hawkins, was found dead when you posted this?

That wants to see coach K go out with a title? I think he’s a good dude and would like to see a legend go out on top. I’m sure I’ll get some thumbs down and rat face replies but I’m rooting for him. All major D1 coaches cheat, he’s just better at it.
Yes

Kinda cute, the way JB fans ‘hate Ratface,’ and then turn around and tout JB’s friendship/association with K as a JB plus point.
K and JB are not that different. Both are intense bench coaches but off the court are almost 180 degrees the other way.

K and JB are not that different. Both are intense bench coaches but off the court are almost 180 degrees the other way.
JB comes off as probably being a more fun engaging Dad. Mike seems to be a more serious person and not as playful. Of course, I could be wrong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom