And now the long wait begins... | Syracusefan.com

And now the long wait begins...

I am coming down with a cold. This should occupy me nicely for the next week and a half. Also, I aged 100 years during the game so I need to spend hours and hours slathering my face with cream, then make an appointment for botox!

I am coming down with a cold. This should occupy me nicely for the next week and a half. Also, I aged 100 years during the game so I need to spend hours and hours slathering my face with cream, then make an appointment for botox!
That's funny. Sorry about the cold though.

Follow the SU women. They beat #16 Miami at Miami last night. They have a game on Thursday night, and if you live in Syracuse you can even go to the game. I am sure the women would really appreciate your all being there. And then after you see how much you enjoy it you can do it again on Sunday. If you don't live in Syracuse, Sunday's game will be on ESPN3!!

Um, enjoy and relish tonight's unbelievable victory?! Let it age like a fine wine or bourbon before we have to worry about the next game.

It's more like leftover pizza and a quarter pitcher of flat Genny Screamer sitting in the fridge. Hungover from the night before you down the hair of the dog that bit you and gnaw on the cold slice.
It's a new day and The Orange won!!

1. allow time for blood pressure to return to normal
2. regrow hair that fell out
3. talk to therapist
4. begin (or continue in some cases) anxiety medication
5. watch superbowl
6. go to the womens game

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8