Andre Cisco in the Headlines (because of an Urban Meyer Answer) | Syracusefan.com

Andre Cisco in the Headlines (because of an Urban Meyer Answer)

Maybe it's just me but I don't get the Urban hate. They won a whopping 1 game all of last year, what do people expect them to do this year.

He hates to lose and that is showing. The report of him calling the staff losers is clearly false, he probably gets on them but no chance in hell he called them losers.

When the media gets you in their sight they won't let up and that is the case here. David Culley in Houston is just as bad yet you don't hear a peep about it on the national level.

Maybe it's just me but I don't get the Urban hate. They won a whopping 1 game all of last year, what do people expect them to do this year.

He hates to lose and that is showing. The report of him calling the staff losers is clearly false, he probably gets on them but no chance in hell he called them losers.

When the media gets you in their sight they won't let up and that is the case here. David Culley in Houston is just as bad yet you don't hear a peep about it on the national level.
He sucks. No one wants him here.

It's not so muc the losing as it is the way he's embarrassed himself. The incident in the club. Calling the coaches who work for you who you hired losers. One of them having a sb ring.

David Culley hasn’t won National Championships or have the #1 Draft pick starting at QB. Heck 99.9% of people never heard of him when he was named coach.

Urban came with the “hype” from college but as many thought that doesn’t translate to the NFL game or dealing with NFL players.

The quote strikes me as a head coach who isn’t very dialed in. I believe he said this on Monday.
I’m not sure how you don’t know one of your draft picks didn’t even see the field.
Things must be bad down there. Sucks for Cisco.

Jags should’ve never sabotaged the team and then fired Marrone. He had them in the AFC title game.

St. Doug did an all time turtle job in that game. When he kneeled down to end the first half it was game over. Also didn't he and Coughlin run off a bunch of those players?

You're seeing a lot of flaws in the approach Meyer took to win in college. An approach that doesn't carry over to the pros.

Also, there's a lot of fire around Urban himself being the "staff are losers" source.

You're seeing a lot of flaws in the approach Meyer took to win in college. An approach that doesn't carry over to the pros.

Also, there's a lot of fire around Urban himself being the "staff are losers" source.
Not to mention fire associated with "the shocker" he was giving the woman in the bar.

Clearly false?

The guy is trash. It’s easy not to call your staff losers. Easy not to sign you buddy. Easy not to hire a guy fired in his last job for being a racist. Easy not to cheat on your wife in public after ditching your team. Easy not to kick a player.

He got what he deserved. Hopefully he’ll be blackballed from all levels of football, but he won’t.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom