Class of 2016 - Andrew White III thread - COMMITTED | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Andrew White III thread - COMMITTED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on the football board i think Dino is bringing him as the starting TE

Orangeman13 said:
i'm saying he will be in the melo center Friday.

Wanted to let you know that I've been hearing exact same info as you have been all along.

I try not to be as definitive as you nor do I post about every nuance because things change, but I know you are not lying or fabricating info.

I would not doubt your info that White will be on campus soon...

Wanted to let you know that I've been hearing exact same info as you have been all along.

I try not to be as definitive as you nor do I post about every nuance because things change, but I know you are not lying or fabricating info.

Coming from you that means a lot.

As for me being defensive - it's more about my passion for our great University which I know we all have.

Again, thanks for this post Jake.

I'm amazed the recruiting hasn't burned JB out like it has a lot of coaches. Of course, I guess you could say the assistants do most of the leg work it seems like, but still.

To be clear, I'm not criticizing Andrew. He can make his decision whenever he wants to but I'm not sure I would want to deal with all this stuff when I reach 70. I guess when you are as competitive as JB is, it doesn't matter.

Unless the staff was given a sort of silent verbal from White a while back, as some have intimated

Question is: is he enrolled/ committed? Verbal or what?

Because AW3 is taking this down to the wire, he's putting himself in position to ignore most of the fallout. Don't forget how things ended with Nebraska. The spurned fan base will throw a lot of vitriol his way, but he'll be too busy settling in with his new teammates, school, etc. to notice.

True, if he's living in his hometown near VCU for the summer, maybe he didn't want to announce anything pro-SU because then VCU might not allow him near their players and facilities, and he'd have to deal with the backlash from VCU fans in his hometown which wouldn't be fun for a summer.

I think its highly unlikely the coaches don't know if he's coming or not. Is he just gonna waltz in for the team meeting on Friday unannounced and say I'm here and ready to go. Doubtful. One way or another I firmly believe the staff knows. Illogical for any alternative scenario to be accurate.

As far as is he enrolled/committed/silent verbal etc. that's all just a play on words at this point.

I think its highly unlikely the coaches don't know if he's coming or not. Is he just gonna waltz in for the team meeting on Friday unannounced and say I'm here and ready to go. Doubtful. One way or another I firmly believe the staff knows. Illogical for any alternative scenario to be accurate.

As far as is he enrolled/committed/silent verbal etc. that's all just a play on words at this point.
I don't think they will say anything until he does . They will deny it or no comment it.

Gillon did it the right way, in fact every other grad transfer did it the right way... No matter how you slice it, this recruitment has been a little "off..." Lol that we have had two back to back(Thompson)...

lol now let's wait for the inevitable butt-hurt from others who don't have legit sources

If we think Andrew is late to make it official, some kid named Pancake Thomas just got his release from Hartford as a graduate transfer for this coming season. He averaged 18 ppg. I have to think he has somewhere in mind already for him to be released this late.

And now back to Andrew.

Gillon did it the right way, in fact every other grad transfer did it the right way... No matter how you slice it, this recruitment has been a little "off..." Lol that we have had two back to back(Thompson)...

If we think Andrew is late to make it official, some kid named Pancake Thomas just got his release from Hartford as a graduate transfer for this coming season. He averaged 18 ppg. I have to think he has somewhere in mind already for him to be released this late.

And now back to Andrew.
Even if we get AW3 we DO have a Scholly left... ;)

Unless the staff was given a sort of silent verbal from White a while back, as some have intimated

Yes, a slient verbal - made while dining on some jumbo shrimp.
But that's old news.
The constant variable is whether we can get an exact estimate of when he will take a calculated risk, and make his only choice.
This recruitment has been pretty ugly, but it's only a minor catastrophe.

In related news - tomorrow is THURSDAY.

You guys stress too much. I was over it the moment I knew O13 was credible. Besides getting annoyed because I thought it would be better to do it earlier. We can all speculate on why so long, but that was stressing. My theory, the kid just wanted to relax a bit on his last summer before he hits the work force. Plus, it will be a bigger story in the media when it's finally official.

Can't wait for the season. Gonna be fun to see how these guys come together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom