Class of 2016 - Andrew White III thread - COMMITTED | Page 52 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Andrew White III thread - COMMITTED

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he shows up here, we'll be happy. But that doesn't mean we can't question the manner in which he did it. I think he will be at Syracuse, but don't see the reason for the secrecy.
I don't see a reason not to keep it to himself.

If White met with VCU then yes, he's obligated to let them know he's not choosing them. This isn't a telemarketer calling him.

ohhh, so it's VCU's coaches' feelings you're incessantly, unrelentingly, over-the-top worried about. I thought it was your own feelings of frustration motivating you (which of course would be misplaced, since he owes you and the rest of us nothing).

ohhh, so it's VCU's coaches' feelings you're incessantly, unrelentingly, over-the-top worried about. I thought it was your own feelings of frustration motivating you (which of course would be misplaced, since he owes you and the rest of us nothing).

No, I said he owes us nothing. I don't care about the VCU coaches feelings. The right thing to do is to let the coaches of the schools that hosted him know he's not going to their school. It's common courtesy. We're all frustrated it took this long. I was more concerned he was leading SU on.

Who cares whether he kept it to himself or not...so what if this was an abnormal recruitment...in the end the only thing that matters is that he is on the team and contributes...

Had he gone to VCU you would have cared a lot.

AlpharettaCuse said:
No, I said he owes us nothing. I don't care about the VCU coaches feelings. The right thing to do is to let the coaches of the schools that hosted him know he's not going to their school. It's common courtesy. We're all frustrated it took this long. I was more concerned he was leading SU on.

He never visited VCU...I believe this has already been stated numerous times...vcu has only been mentioned because he is from there and media and others have assumed they would be on the mix...why would he mention visits to other schools but not vcu...doesn't make sense...so he doesn't owe vcu staff anything...but please keep beating that dead horse...

He never visited VCU...I believe this has already been stated numerous times...vcu has only been mentioned because he is from there and media and others have assumed they would be on the mix...why would he mention visits to other schools but not vcu...doesn't make sense...so he doesn't owe vcu staff anything...but please keep beating that dead horse...

You know for a fact he didn't visit VCU? How do you know this? If he didn't then I agree he owes them nothing.

AlpharettaCuse said:
You know for a fact he didn't visit VCU? How do you know this?

Apparently reading comprehension is not your strong suit...however I will play your silly game...you are the one who first implied he has visited...so I believe the ball is in your court first to prove he did visit...

It's all academic at this point thankfully but to claim that vcu was only mentioned bc he is from Richmond is completely ridiculous.

Apparently reading comprehension is not your strong suit...however I will play your silly game...you are the one who first implied he has visited...so I believe the ball is in your court first to prove he did visit...

I said a VCU fan claimed he did meet with the staff. Apparently reading comprehension is not your strong suit. I don't have to prove anything.

AlpharettaCuse said:
I said a VCU fan claimed he did meet with the staff. Apparently reading comprehension is not your strong suit. I don't have to prove anything.

Hmmm...I think I will take the words of our insiders who haven proven themselves over some random vcu fan...that's me though...you are free to believe whomever you like...plus if you if you make statements about an alleged fact and argue about it all day and then make a statement that you don't have to prove anything kind of affects your credibility in my opinion...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom