Class of 2016 - Andrew White III thread - COMMITTED | Page 53 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Andrew White III thread - COMMITTED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed...but have not seen any other evidence that says otherwise...

Vcu absolutely believed they were in the game. It was not rank speculation that caused them to be mentioned. I have no clue what constitutes an official visit but not sure why you would need one when you live in town and are training with former vcu players.

That is a fact
A little assist -
stripes_thats_the_fact_jack_jpg_1431083498.jpg

Hmmm...I think I will take the words of our insiders who haven proven themselves over some random vcu fan...that's me though...you are free to believe whomever you like...plus if you if you make statements about an alleged fact and argue about it all day and then make a statement that you don't have to prove anything kind of affects your credibility in my opinion...

Right...because we are the only fans that have insiders. How do you know the person that posted it wasn't an insider at VCU? And how would our insiders be in a position to know if he visited VCU? They didn't know White was going to Miami or Michigan State before those visits happened. I stated a VCU fan posted White met with VCU. I don't have to prove it happened.

do you realize that AW3 waited until he was WITHIN 90 minutes to remove his name from the NBA draft?

This is nothing new.

Fyi, i dont think this is true. Andrew withdrew 5/25 and the deadline was 6/13. But the rest of your info sounds good so giddyup.

jsshap said:
Vcu absolutely believed they were in the game. It was not rank speculation that caused them to be mentioned. I have no clue what constitutes an official visit but not sure why you would need one when you live in town and are training with former vcu players.

The only thing I can think of is to comply with NCAA regulations...just guessing though...he very well could have done what you mentioned...I am just going based on the fact that no official visit was made to vcu...he mentioned all the others...

AlpharettaCuse said:
Right...because we are the only fans that have insiders. How do you know the person that posted it wasn't an insider at VCU? And how would our insiders be in a position to know if he visited VCU? They didn't know White was going to Miami or Michigan State before those visits happened. I stated a VCU fan posted White met with VCU. I don't have to prove it happened.

How do you know the vcu fan was an insider? I love it when people make statements of alleged fact yet when pressed to prove it they say they don't have to...but please keep going you have been at least very entertaining today...so thank you for that...

The VCU board is showing a little capitulation. Nice to see they haven't lost their sense of humor:

"Biggest surprise from all of this: there are people out there that review McDonald's on Trip Advisor"

This is unreal. Positive confirmations are starting to roll in from multiple posters and we still have a stupid argument breaking out. Can't everyone just be freaking happy without a stupid pissing match???

How do you know the vcu fan was an insider? I love it when people make statements of alleged fact yet when pressed to prove it they say they don't have to...but please keep going you have been at least very entertaining today...so thank you for that...

I don't know if he was or wasn't. Neither do you. For the last time, I didn't make a statement of alleged fact. I said a VCU said White visited the VCU staff. What am I supposed to prove? That the VCU fan made the statement? Don't get mad at me, man.

MSOrange said:
This is unreal. Positive confirmations are starting to roll in from multiple posters and we still have a stupid argument breaking out. Can't everyone just be freaking happy without a stupid pissing match???

Sorry...I am just bored...and not really much more can be said until it is 100% confirmed...

AlpharettaCuse you seem like a good person, but I have no idea what you're trying to accomplish here...

I am, and I'm not trying to accomplish anything. If you read my original post, I asked why the secrecy, why the clock and dagger. I don't understand why White would keep it a secret and just show up.

Just think a week from now and we will be watching Cuse football kicking Colgate's butt. This will be a thing of the past.

AlpharettaCuse said:
I am, and I'm not trying to accomplish anything. If you read my original post, I asked the the secrecy, why the clock and dagger. I don't understand why White would keep it a secret and just show up.

Don't think its a secret...he just didn't announce it...maybe he just wants to show up, learn and play with no fanfare...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom