Class of 2016 - Andrew White III thread - COMMITTED | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Andrew White III thread - COMMITTED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so what happens when there's no commitment by Friday?
I'm fine with no commit by Friday as vcu starts class thurs. Just needs to be committed and on campus by a week from monday.

I'm fine with no commit by Friday as vcu starts class thurs. Just needs to be committed and on campus by a week from monday.
Just needs to be enrolled and on campus. That IS a commitment.

Orangeman13 said:
I dreamt last night that he is enrolled and has an SU ID card...

So you have multiple sources? :)

Last edited:
I dreamt last night that he is enrolled and has an SU ID card...

That's false. I have that on very good authority. If he was waiting to enroll until JB got back, he wouldn't have his ID yet. Contradictory to past info posted as well.

That's false. I have that on very good authority. If he was waiting to enroll until JB got back, he wouldn't have his ID yet. Contradictory to past info posted as well.
It was a VERY vivid dream.

Wish I could elaborate.

Cool. I was told the decision is expected to be announced tomorrow.
That could be. I heard this week for sure. But unfortunately I'm not THAT wired to give a date and time but we are to the point with Boeheim being back that it could EASILY be tomorrow.

Cool. I was told the decision is expected to be announced tomorrow.

I questioned your VCU info and you attacked me, now you're on O13's side. Unbelievable.

I firmly believe o13 is legit , I became a believer when he was right on both Miami and msu being ruled out early on. He hasn't been right on everything but that's how recruiting these days works. Things change on the drop of a dime . I no longer feel he should be demoted to water boy status.

It's been soooo long. I can wait a few more days...who am I kidding, I'll be just as obsessed all day tomorrow, and trying to calm myself down if no commitment by the end of Monday. Sigh...

The guy never once visited their campus and has shown no interest in VCU. Other than twitter where is the supposedly coming from?

AWIII has been on campus and spoken with VCU staff. His family lives 15 minutes away, he practices over summer with members of the team and knows several of them personally as they all grew up playing ball.

He did not have "an official visit" to VCU, as there is no such thing for Graduate Transfers.

It's not like VCU fans are the only ones saying its a possibility, recruiting analysts from rivals, espn and 247 are stating so. You would thinly Jeff Goodman's tweet would lend some credence to it.

All of the above doesn't mean he's going to VCU however, still a strong Syracuse pull and you guys are the favorite.

At least the drama will be over this week!

For my new VCU troll fans lol...

So the last day or so I suddenly have gotten a bunch of VCU trolls messaging me on twitter. I thought maybe they were just searching AW3 and decided to troll my pro-Syracuse tweets. But then I got a couple not responding to anything, just trolling. A couple you could debate with, a couple with just profane garbage, and a remarkable amount incapable of forming a disernable sentence. So I take a look at their board and for some reason they link to my twitter for having the audacity to correctly refer to them as a midmajor. So, to you VCU folks I know read this board religiously, get your panties out of a bunch. If a fan of another school tweeting good things about his team gets you so worked up you have to go Internet stalker maybe you're a little sensitive about your place in the world. VCU isn't even a rival... once AW3 is off the board no matter where I won't think about your program again for a very long time. And apparently that's your problem. You want to be hated like you're a rival to someone better than Dayton... or whoever your A10 rival is. But fans of major programs will never care about you, sorry. Feel free to keep stalking... I guess that's the midmajor way. The second AW3 commits anywhere, I forget you exist.

AWIII has been on campus and spoken with VCU staff. His family lives 15 minutes away, he practices over summer with members of the team and knows several of them personally as they all grew up playing ball.

He did not have "an official visit" to VCU, as there is no such thing for Graduate Transfers.

It's not like VCU fans are the only ones saying its a possibility, recruiting analysts from rivals, espn and . . . are stating so. You would thinly Jeff Goodman's tweet would lend some credence to it.

All of the above doesn't mean he's going to VCU however, still a strong Syracuse pull and you guys are the favorite.

At least the drama will be over this week!
I appreciate the input and enjoy reasonable chat with other teams fans. Could be... we once lost a recruit to Colgate for God's sake. Gotta be this week no matter what.

I appreciate the input and enjoy reasonable chat with other teams fans. Could be... we once lost a recruit to Colgate for God's sake. Gotta be this week no matter what.
Foyle... Weird.

Hey by all means commit to VCU.

Not much more to offer here in Cuse other than a better shot at the NBA, better competition, better shot at a national championship, a world class hall of fame coach with ties to the olympic team, a better venue, and nearly unrivaled national televised exposure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom