Class of 2016 - Andrew White III thread - COMMITTED | Page 62 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Andrew White III thread - COMMITTED

Status
Not open for further replies.
My newest genius theory is that on Monday AW3 will officially announce his SU commitment and the 2016-2017 roster will officially be released soon after. So to allow AW3 his moment in the spotlight and be the one to do the announcement they are being super secret until then

My newest genius theory is that on Monday AW3 will officially announce his SU commitment and the 2016-2017 roster will officially be released soon after. So to allow AW3 his moment in the spotlight and be the one to do the announcement they are being super secret until then

How would that give him a spotlight? You'd think having more of a separation between him announcing and the roster release would give him a bigger moment.

Thats all I see on here is we will see his commitment tomorrow, what do they say about tomorrow. :noidea: sorry

I know many of us appreciate the information you've posted and we all want to like you, but then you add in stuff like that last sentence. The constant need for praise and validation has not only made it more difficult for you because it adds an air of desperation, but it has caused a significant rift here. I think you would have a much better experience here if you dailled that back some.
Think in this case he's laughing at his own newfound "celebrity" status. Seems like a humble enough kid that just doesn't know how to handle his riches. But the coaching seems to be working. Thank you o13 - your info has been appreaciated by many, clearly.

Yes. And as previously posted, a player did say yesterday he is on campus.

Although my source heard it from her friend so it is second hand info.

Thats all I see on here is we will see his commitment tomorrow, what do they say about tomorrow. :noidea: sorry

No offense, rackman, but I can't understand this.

No offense, rackman, but I can't understand this.
Just busting chops a bit iommi, I just keep checking this thread out periodically and when I do all I see is he will be committing tomorrow , and and then tomorrow I check on here and someone else said they know he will be committing tomorrow. To me tomorrow never comes. lol "as of yet" But maybe tomorrow. lmao

Just busting chops a bit iommi, I just keep checking this thread out periodically and when I do all I see is he will be committing tomorrow , and and then tomorrow I check on here and someone else said they know he will be committing tomorrow. To me tomorrow never comes. lol "as of yet" But maybe tomorrow. lmao

Got it now.

I wish we could all get together and have a drink. I will be at the Florida State football game if anybody wants to meet up at Faegans...

I feel a brotherhood with you guys!

I may be willing to sign autographs lol

Will you be up there around the holidays? I've got you a game day brew at Faegans.

Does anyone have any solid proof that AW3 hasn't be masquerading as Otto lately?

I want proof.

Between TT and AW3 this has been a fun summer for Orange basketball. I think next summer the team is eligible to go on another trip to Canada or somewhere. The last Canada games were a lot of fun.
I think it would be appropriate for the team to take an offseason team trip to... The UKRAINE!!!!!

Because I seriously think we are the most tortured fans on the planet. It makes me PROUD.

The hardest thing about being a Georgetown fan is having to tell your parents. Imagine what you'll do to them.

Now that is tortured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors