Andy Katz Video. Thoughts | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Andy Katz Video. Thoughts

Now this guy is saying they have to know who is available. So based I. That doesn’t it mean losing your starting center and guard in the beginning and middle of the tournament counts?

29027326_1752518761476850_7635618976524926976_n.jpg
I love seeing this meme but this would have been much better if the two logos were not covering the girl's faces but were instead on their shirts. The looks on the faces, especially the gf, are necessary for this meme to work.

They aren’t even talking about us in the tournament on ESPN
Maybe cause we already are in. Lol. In all seriousness, I hope that there is a time that we don't have to spend so much time speculating and can actually relax come selection Sunday.

There was a one time where the mods knew before, watching the board was like a car accident in slow motion as the teams were revealed.
Do you believe Bees?

What he claims will be proven when if the committee releases the first 4 out and if Syracuse isn’t 2nd or 3rd if davidson wins he is wrong.

20e41f310db53edf9b0a31c76ea84bcb--me-before-you-photo-galleries.jpg

Not saying it happens every year or with every team, but word tends to slip out. Not directly to the public (excluding 2016's leak), but to individual schools.

It would not surprise me if Syracuse knows to pay close attention to the URI-Davidson game today.

DISCLAIMER - I have NO inside information here. Just what I have been told in previous years about what was known/not known.

Didnt Kansas St get invited pre show only to find out on the show they weren't invited?

During halftime of the Houston vs. Wichita St. game yesterday, CBS had a committee member sit in a round table type discussion with Zucker and Kellogg. I found it somewhat interesting, and hopeful, when the committee member said that road conference losses to teams at the lower spectrum in the conference standings, once perceived and actually considered to be "bad losses" won't be looked at this way this year. Now, maybe I misinterpreted this, but if not, those "bad losses" at Wake and at GT, may not actually carry too much negative weight for us.

It was the same session round table that the committee guy mentioned a "unique circumstance" or extenuating circumstances. Kellogg responded by asking as in the Notre Dame injury situation during the season, and the committee guy responded, that would be one of those "unique" qualifiers. My interpretation of that, is that ND is getting a long hard look...

He could be right and be wrong. And I believe, in fact, that he is in this instance.

No shot Syracuse has been told they were the second team left out. Also just because people are planning to play in an NIT game on Tuesday doesn't mean anything. Failure to plan is planning to fail, and they need to be ready.

I don't think we'll get in, but I am 99.9% sure Syracuse hasn't been told that. BS.

During halftime of the Houston vs. Wichita St. game yesterday, CBS had a committee member sit in a round table type discussion with Zucker and Kellogg. I found it somewhat interesting, and hopeful, when the committee member said that road conference losses to teams at the lower spectrum in the conference standings, once perceived and actually considered to be "bad losses" won't be looked at this way this year. Now, maybe I misinterpreted this, but if not, those "bad losses" at Wake and at GT, may not actually carry too much negative weight for us.

It was the same session round table that the committee guy mentioned a "unique circumstance" or extenuating circumstances. Kellogg responded by asking as in the Notre Dame injury situation during the season, and the committee guy responded, that would be one of those "unique" qualifiers. My interpretation of that, is that ND is getting a long hard look...

Nd will be in and will prove once again how historically bad that L was to them

He's got us 64th which is a bit above the last 4 in line. Is it correct that 65-68 are the teams in the play-in games?

I thought Bees was kidding.
I did as well but 3 other moderators have basically given his post cover.

I think the post is obviously wrong.
We could be out and I don’t believe his post.
If he wants to claim his information as legit go all-in or it’s just a joke.

I did as well but 3 other moderators have basically given his post cover.

I think the post is obviously wrong.
We could be out and I don’t believe his post.
If he wants to claim his information as legit go all-in or it’s just a joke.
Maybe they’re all trolling the trolls.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom