another drama story... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

another drama story...

Status
Not open for further replies.
While it doesn't affect any program, player or coach, it will still shed a very poor light on the athletic department and the University. The perception of SU takes another hit IMO.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Great...

When do we expect this to come out? Because now that multiple people seem to be confirming it, I say we make like a clumsy waiter and spill it.

Spill it. C'mon. You know you want to. Everybody's doing it. Don't be left out. Be the first on your block. If you don't, you're soft. Do it for America! If you don't tell, it means you hate freedom — like the Taliban.

Will this news be worthy of national coverage?

Is it related to the failed drug tests from years ago?

Will this news be worthy of national coverage?

Is it related to the failed drug tests from years ago?
Speaking of years ago...

And speaking of a former 44...

Oh lord, it's not going to become public that DC went horizontal with Laurie Fine, is it? That's bad for everyone, particularly my imagination.

Just based on the conjecture, I'm betting on a former #44

Nope. No former players, no current players, no coaches, no AD's.

Bees is spot on with his assessment. Think of this as Bernie Fine Jr (with no chance of implications on any wins)

In the now it will be a minor blip, in the grand scheme of things it just is another black eye adding up

Nope. No former players, no current players, no coaches, no AD's.

Bees is spot on with his assessment. Think of this as Bernie Fine Jr (with no chance of implications on any wins)

I thought it was of this nature.

No players, coaches, or the AD. So what does that leave? Sports Info, trainers, strength and conditioning, administrators...?

I think it will be a black eye, maybe coupled with a split lip.

Well maybe not a split lip, but a slightly dislocated jaw.

Well maybe not a slightly dislocated jaw, but maybe a second, more minor dark blue other eye.

Full disclosure, I don't know what happened, I'm just glad that things won't be getting of hand anymore.

When do we expect this to come out? Because now that multiple people seem to be confirming it, I say we make like a clumsy waiter and spill it.

My guess since I found out, is that it would come out after the JB 900 win hoopla had passed. It's over, now it's just a matter of when it goes public. Maybe Wednesday?

My guess since I found out, is that it would come out after the JB 900 win hoopla had passed. It's over, now it's just a matter of when it goes public. Maybe Wednesday?

good time frame - possibly friday with the weekend

I have two very credible sources that it involves DA Fitz.

Speaking of years ago...

And speaking of a former 44...

Oh lord, it's not going to become public that DC went horizontal with Laurie Fine, is it? That's bad for everyone, particularly my imagination.

No

nothing with DA Fitz would really surprise anyone that has lived in Syracuse their whole lives. So who cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom