Anything from Dino | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Anything from Dino

I hope he will be welcomed to come back and receive closure. The vast majority of fans really liked him.
I hope he will be welcomed to come back and receive closure. The vast majority of fans really liked him.
sorry about the double click. i hope he has the respect and courtesy to have met or will meet with the team. i am sure many people liked him. i am neutral, as i never felt comfortable with vagueness or his ability to manage a team and allow coaches a degree of independence.

IMG_7341.jpeg

Babers wife Susan and his daughters were on the field after the game handing Hawaiian lei’s to the players as they came out for senior day.

To bad Dino did come for the senior walk after the game.
i missed that after the game. That's really cool, had no idea.

A simple tweet congratulating the seniors would be a nice gesture on going bowling for “his guys”

Again no one here hates Dino but it’s unfortunate how things have ended.

Similar oddness to the way JB went out?
Dino must be reading this board:

img_7341-jpeg.233809

Not everything has to be public for all to see.
Yeah, I was wondering if people were saying he didn't make a public statement, if he didn't talk to the players, or both. Do we know he didn't address the players?

A lot of coaches have an outgoing press conference. Dino has been crickets.

Wasn’t the press conference after he’d been let go the one where GRob read The Little Engine That Could?

Press conferences from coaches who have been let go are generally pointless anyway. If he opted not to do it because he thinks they are stupid and pointless too - I salute him and acknowledge his good judgement.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom