Are students or families of players allowed in the Dome tonight? | Syracusefan.com

Are students or families of players allowed in the Dome tonight?

Alsacs

Living Legend
By now the school hopefully had the state okay this stuff.
Invite the Lt. Governor to a game she is a Cuse alum.

It would have been good press for her and get fans in.

Any idea why MSG is allowing fans but we aren’t?

By now the school hopefully had the state okay this stuff.
Invite the Lt. Governor to a game she is a Cuse alum.

It would have been good press for her and get fans in.

Any idea why MSG is allowing fans but we aren’t?

LT. Gov is not welcome.

You’re not welcome.

You know how many games football and basketball I've attended gave my time and money over the years. All I said she would not be welcome if I had a say.

It is quite a joke...NC announced limited fans in the stands after NY did. UNC had fans last sat v FL ST.

What's the hold up NY?

I'm planning on attending Cuse's game in the ACCT

It is quite a joke...NC announced limited fans in the stands after NY did. UNC had fans last sat v FL ST.

What's the hold up NY?

I'm planning on attending Cuse's game in the ACCT
covid testing and lab approval

Then nothing can be blamed on the school. That is joke from Albany then.

Marek deserved a crowd tonight.

It's typical NY nonsense. Its now March 3rd and SU and the State still haven't agreed on a plan or really the state hasn't given SU the green light. At this point letting students in is a no brainer because they can easily meet the mandate of a negative Covid test within the last 72 hours. At this rate general public fans for lax is looking like an uphill climb.

Football season is going to be an absolute nightmare with most of the South open and god only knows what conditions NY is going to mandate. Hard to see the Dome being fully re-opened or tailgating allowed at this point.

It's typical NY nonsense. Its now March 3rd and SU and the State still haven't agreed on a plan or really the state hasn't given SU the green light. At this point letting students in is a no brainer because they can easily meet the mandate of a negative Covid test within the last 72 hours. At this rate general public fans for lax is looking like an uphill climb.

Football season is going to be an absolute nightmare with most of the South open and god only knows what conditions NY is going to mandate. Hard to see the Dome being fully re-opened or tailgating allowed at this point.

Here is a Novel idea. We fans can't control how many people they will allow in the dome. But we can control tailgating grow some stones and throw a tailgate in that case.

I’ll still keep my season tickets. Even if I can’t go to games but I would think this would help SU.
If we can only have 25k in the stadium we would be able to fill that easily.

Here is a Novel idea. We fans can't control how many people they will allow in the dome. But we can control tailgating grow some stones and throw a tailgate in that case.

SU owns the property, exactly how long do you think that would last before campus safety and others were on sight breaking it up. Maybe you can call in to JB's show tomorrow and get his opinion on it.

SU owns the property, exactly how long do you think that would last before campus safety and others were on sight breaking it up. Maybe you can call in to JB's show tomorrow and get his opinion on it.

You don't leave or stop.

Yeah, there should absolutely be students allowed in. I guess they are thinking, screw it. Last game.

But it's silly they haven't been able to figure it out when we play in a football arena.

You get arrested.

You get banned from University property.

You lose your season tickets.

Amazing how people just let the simple pleasures of life be forbid. I havent through all this luckily there are still people and places in the community who feel and do the same.

Back to topic absolutely players families should be allowed in tonight especially any departing seniors.