Are students or families of players allowed in the Dome tonight? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Are students or families of players allowed in the Dome tonight?

I need this entertainment though
His routine is sometimes entertaining but then he says chit like he got the vaccine before he was supposed and I get pissed.

If he did it then he should shut up about it. It’s disgusting that older people follow the rules and he doesn’t.

If my group does we wont tell u where. Syracuse NY is located in United States America home of the free. We do what we want.
Was that you in the parking lot tonight with the fur vest and Horns?

Amazing how people just let the simple pleasures of life be forbid. I havent through all this luckily there are still people and places in the community who feel and do the same.

Back to topic absolutely players families should be allowed in tonight especially any departing seniors.
I remember my first beer....

Just scheduled so did my fiance they only asked for ID Insurance and Confirmation.
Nice. So my 78 year old friend who waited weeks to finally get a vaccination appointment and died 3 days before his appointment from Covid can thank a selfish, entitled clown like you for jumping the line? You should be ashamed.