Army Game Thread... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Army Game Thread...

TO SU with the ball up 5-3. SU should be up more, real sloppy the last 5 minutes. Army goalie keeping the game close with some great saves, 7 in the 2nd qtr alone. Hill coming on strong as well.

Crease violation on Donahue, tried to force it. Evans on the bench.

TO Army, 43.7 seconds left. SU D much better in the second half no goals yet, hope I didnt jinx them.

Syracuse attack really struggling today, Donahue with a goal but thats it. Evans spending a lot of time on the sideline and Barber ineffective

Great D by SU at the end of the quarter keeping the lead at 2 (5-3)

Really hate how this game isn't on local tv, espn3 feed always behind social media and buffering at times

Need Barber or Evans or one of the frosh to step up at attack, SU really struggling there.

I know we scored a ton of goals first two games, but I think our offense has some work to do. Just not as talented and cohesive there as we've been in other years.

army turnover, solomon scores after throwing 45 fakes on the Army goalie

mariano bad shot, SU loses foot race to the sideline.

Penalty on Mariano, push for no reason on a pick. Army 30 second man up

Jimbo Moore scores for Army on a rocket form about 12 yards out. Hill dropped his hands or he probably had the save. Mariano caused that sequence, bad job

army wins the draw but long pole takes a quick shot, Hill saved easily. SU with an awful turnover gives it right back

Army scores on the doorstep and flag on SU, real bad sequence here. 7-5 SU.

yet another SU turnover, on an awful Evans pass. He needs to sit, Piroli is missed big time.

7-6, Army scores on a broken play, Hill struggling to see the ball again.

Army ball after SU wings cant come up with the ball.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom