Army Gameday... | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Army Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umari Hatcher just can't play the position of receiver. As many DBs as Syracuse has, I'd consider moving him there. He stopped running his route. Shrader threw it to where if he catches it in stride, it's a touchdown.

I blame that more on #15 on continuing to run straight instead of curling for the easy 1st down. He had nobody near him. I hate how playbooks call for a WR to run a specific route and not modify it when he's uncovered.
Doesn’t change the fact that Shrader is very slow to progress through his options, if he progresses at all.

2 3 and outs from the D and all we give them is 3 points pretty awful. Can't believe Beck is calling this bad of a game.

Hatcher probably looked to the other side of the field and thought there was no way the ball was coming to him with 3 guys wide open

Maybe get Peña more catches on O?

Hatcher & Adams aren’t meeting the moment so far.

I honestly don't know why U Hatcher gets so much love. His play leaves a lot to be desired

We’ve got them backed up, at least.

Absolutely imperative to stuff the run and make them throw it and give ourselves a good chance at forcing a turnover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom