Army Gameday... | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Army Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Greenwood playing? He is like the third string S. Why? Against a heavy run team? Why?
I'm sure he's a good kid but he's been bad his entire time here. I was legitimately surprised when he was still on the roster this season. Lmao

Our DL is so soft. And we are only playing 3. It is a huge issue. And even if they don’t score, they extend drives and take time from our offense. ADJUST.

GS arm looks like it did at the end of last year. Does he have a dead arm? I know he didn't throw much during spring but his ball looks like there is no zip or pace on it.

His offensive coordinator isn't rolling him out or letting him hit quick wide open throws. This is on Beck. We might not see the ball again this half.

GS arm looks like it did at the end of last year. Does he have a dead arm? I know he didn't throw much during spring but his ball looks like there is no zip or pace on it.
On the last pass, Hatcher stopped running. I don’t see a “dead arm” as an issue of why we are down late in the second

Shrader can only throw an accurate deep ball when he is being drilled between the numbers.

Plenty of game left but if we play from behind much longer I don’t like our chances.

It's brutal in here, and that is why I like the chat better. But no one is in the room.

Every short yardage play it looks to me like the army backfield moves forward before the balls snapped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom