Army Gameday... | Page 31 | Syracusefan.com

Army Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd think by now a LB would blitz that big back on 4th downs.
We have linebackers? I thought we replaced them all with defensive backs.

Next two quarters tell me all I need to know about the rest of the season AND the entire coaching staff

Dude shut up
youre little feelings hurt because shrader cant hit the broad side of a barn with a cannonball from point blank range?

get him out of there.

Btw from here it sure looks like they are cut blocking. Are my eyes that bad?
They certainly are. I’ve been watching it all day. Our LB’s have been trying to jump over rolling kegs trying to get to the ball.

Its a D1 matchup you think Army is going to go backwards and end the game with negative yardage?

They aren't hitting throws down the field they have executed perfectly and have 10 points to show for it. We forced 2 3 and outs and came away with 3 points. Beck ran Shrader twice to start the game. Even their FG might not have happened if Dino doesn't call a timeout when they are going to be running out of clock and down under 1 minute.

Tie the game up and let the D keep them out of the end zone rest of the way and we'll be fine.
You're right...I changed my mind. Our defense has done a nice job getting army off the field, and not allowing them to control t.o.p...which, oh by the way, is their game plan.

I’m sitting at Tullys watching instead of going up there.
I couldn’t be in public for this….

I shut it off and started going for a walk before realizing that I might “have” to make small talk and I’m really not in the mood for that, so I turned around.

This game doesn’t turn soon, and I might go to go get that new car I’ve been talking about - the one place where my current orneriness could work to my advantage.

Without turnovers, this D is below average.

Got to get at least 1 to win this game

Zero throws over the middle, zero screens, zero throws to the TE.
They threw a screen with five wides.

We have better athletes so don’t mind not throwing over the middle other than a wide open Alford was missed.

Eh, what can you do? Colgate has good passers and shooters and they win their rinky dink league every year, so there’s no way we can beat them at home(even though St. John’s, Auburn, and every single other big school they played the last few years has beaten them).

So sick of the excuses when shitty small time New York teams with a chip on their shoulder come into the Dome and out coach us and out hustle us.

The issue is that SU keeps playing into their opponents hand. Versus Colgate we refused to play M 2 M, today were not going to a 3-4 or 4-3 despite knowing Army is gonna run the ball 90% of the time. The real issue is the offense, without Oronde our passing game is subpar to bar and Beck who called a great game last week is calling a terrible game today. Where are the rb and wr screens, slants, quick passing Game etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom