Army Gameday... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Army Gameday...

Better but still sliding to often, gotta force these guys to win matchups

we are looking a little winded on both sides. We gotta take care of ball better. Also seems on defense we are sliding when don’t need to n arnt picking it apart. Then trying to get the matchups we want on defense is confusing our guys n leaving army guys open n with space.

On that 3rd goal by army that made it 3-3 when Mark knocked it down and ball supposedly rolled in did anyone notice that it looked like ball was on outside of net then goal got lifted and it rolled in from side? I thought they would review that as seemed to happen after whistle when there was chaos.

SU getting a good look pretty much every possession. Gotta very angles a little bit. Have had the army guy fooled but essentially shot into his chest

HT stats:

2q Army Lax.JPG

Excellent defense in the second.

need to find a way to get up 4 or 5 going into the 4th.

3 or less and the trend is not your friend in this series

Good timed double at the end. Dwan can stop throwing the ball blindly to the middle of the field.

Need Joey to show to finish this with a W.

mark only 4 saves he has to start making saves. I understand defense is will say improved in front of him but 4 saves in 1 half vs top 5 team isn’t gonna cut it. He lets in near side with absolute no angle really goals. Also our emo has to get it together. We were unstoppable on man up but struggled so far this year. Also will we please throw a fake or change levels when we shoot please.

If the Defense can play like they did in the 2nd quarter, SU has a real good shot. Mark only with 4 saves has to be a little better but SU buckled down after that 1st. Need to keep attacking the shortie matchups and work for good looks.

Joeys skip passes arnt gonna work va army they’re very good with those kind of passes. But also joey really hasn’t tried to do much so far which is fine as long as other guys step up like they are showing. But we def looked winded halfway thru that 2nd qtr. And i’m sure army is well trained for endurance. We gotta come out hot second half n finish strong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom