Army Gameday... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Army Gameday...

Ok lacrosse guys, how is Gait at midgame adjustments? How is Army? I fear Army is better at making adjustments.

What is possession in lacrosse? Not much of a lacrosse guy, but was wondering why they said SU didn’t have possession
I guess it’s a judgment call. But in my opinion if you can throw the ball, I would think that that would be considered a possession

Good timed double at the end. Dwan can stop throwing the ball blindly to the middle of the field.

Need Joey to show to finish this with a W.

Basic in a number of sports.
Basketball - don't save the ball under your own basket;
Soccer - don't clear the ball to the middle of your own half.

Maybe it's different because I can actually hear the coaches through the mic during lacrosse games, but what does a coach need to do to get a "technical foul"?
The Army coach is berating the officials over every call.
I'd T him up just to set a tone.
Maybe I just wish Gait would show more emotion . . .

At a certain point you are what you are. Way too many turnovers from Hiltz and Spallina. You can’t win with your top two attack doing this

SU has had chances to open this up and let it get away. Bad turnovers. I’m not sure what Spallina is thinking.

I'm not a lacrosse guy, but it feels like Joey has got to learn to assert himself in games like these. Three REALLY weak passes, tentative moves. He needs to show that he is the best player on the field.

I'm not a lacrosse guy, but it feels like Joey has got to learn to assert himself in games like these. Three REALLY weak passes, tentative moves. He needs to show that he is the best player on the field.

Hes really good but Army's #1 defender is an AA. He's not gonna beat him straight up much

I’m tough on goalies, since my kid plays the position, but Mark has let in a few today that he should have a better read on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom