Army Post Game Thread | Syracusefan.com

Army Post Game Thread

temery

What?
IMG_0384.jpeg

I’m actually very impressed. To see the adjustments they made at halftime was something we haven’t seen in a while. That’s huge and they dominated 2h. Sure they could have done that whole game but that’s not what matters. Winning matters

I’m actually very impressed. To see the adjustments they made at halftime was something we haven’t seen in a while. That’s huge and they dominated 2h. Sure they could have done that whole game but that’s not what matters. Winning matters
Yes

Terrible game plan

Terrific adjustments

Last edited:
I don't think this is a bad thing for our D that they got punched in the mouth and then got it together and dominated. This won't be the first team that tries to beat us by running it on us I assume Clemson will do the same.

Agree. We’re used to losing those battles at halftime. It’s actually encouraging.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom