Assistant Coach List / Twitter Feeds | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Assistant Coach List / Twitter Feeds

UVa liked him a lot, and he was a key recruiter for them. Has great contacts in Virginia. They did not want to lose him; we stole them from the Cavs.

I think this happened because he wants to be a member of the Babers Cult. Wants in on this offense because he knows it is his best chance to be a coordinator/head coach someday.

Ill take it. Dont care how. LOL

There are a few kids who had SU offers that he recruited to UVA. Could be an interesting development.

I'm surprised Steve Gregory isn't a interviewee as a 2ndary/ST Coach

I could think of a good WR coach candidate.
I am betting the new WR coach has a background in the Baylor offense (i.e. another member of The Cult).

It could be a tough hire because with their recent OC hire, Texas will surely be looking to bring in some cult members to fill out some of the slots on their staff on offense.

I am betting the new WR coach has a background in the Baylor offense (i.e. another member of The Cult).

It could be a tough hire because with their recent OC hire, Texas will surely be looking to bring in some cult members to fill out some of the slots on their staff on offense.
Fairly small universe.

Fairly small universe.
Indeed. When Montgomery finally broke away from Briles to become the Tulsa HC, he stole both of Dino's OCs, who become OCs for him. One of them is the guy just hired by Texas as their OC.

I would expect Texas will take one or two guys off the staffs of Baylor, Tulsa or now, Syracuse to help implement the Baylor offense. Hopefully we can hold on to the guys we have and only have to fill one opening on offense.

Is Shafer the only guy from the old staff who's landed a job?

Is Shafer the only guy from the old staff who's landed a job?
I was thinking about that yesterday and I couldn't find anyone else who has landed a job yet. There is a coaches conference in mid-Jan and a lot of them might get hooked up there. Wish them all the best.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom