Assistant Coach List / Twitter Feeds

Offically announced yesterday

Sean Lewis: co-offensive coordinator/quarterbacks coach
Mike Lynch: co-offensive coordinator/offensive line coach
Brian Ward: defensive coordinator
Tom Kaufman: special teams coordinator/linebackers coach
Kim McCloud: assistant head coach/wide receivers coach
Nick Monroe: secondary coach

Reynolds reportedly fills the seventh of nine spots allowed by the NCAA.

Offically announced yesterday

Sean Lewis: co-offensive coordinator/quarterbacks coach
Mike Lynch: co-offensive coordinator/offensive line coach
Brian Ward: defensive coordinator
Tom Kaufman: special teams coordinator/linebackers coach
Kim McCloud: assistant head coach/wide receivers coach
Nick Monroe: secondary coach

Reynolds reportedly fills the seventh of nine spots allowed by the NCAA.
My understanding is that Tom Freeman is going to do something off the field like Bob Brotzki did. Brotzki's title was Assistant AD for Player Development.

Babers used 4 assistants on defense and 5 on offense last year. I am assuming then that he is done with defensive coach hires and the last two hires will be an RB coach and an outside receivers coach.

That does make sense?

My understanding is that Tom Freeman is going to do something off the field like Bob Brotzki did. Brotzki's title was Assistant AD for Player Development.

Babers used 4 assistants on defense and 5 on offense last year. I am assuming then that he is done with defensive coach hires and the last two hires will be an RB coach and an outside receivers coach.

That does make sense?

Thinking the same Tomcat

That does make sense?

DC
DL
LB
DB

That checks all the boxes.

Gotta like our chances to get talent at the remaining offensive spots given Babers rep.

RB and WR coach make for interesting hires then.

Beatty wouldve been perfect. You can get a hotshot recruiter/RB coach and sell him on being brought into the offensive system. Do you do the same at WR or find someone who's already a cult member? I was a bit surprised he didn't bring Sowder with him.

RB and WR coach make for interesting hires then.

Beatty wouldve been perfect. You can get a hotshot recruiter/RB coach and sell him on being brought into the offensive system. Do you do the same at WR or find someone who's already a cult member? I was a bit surprised he didn't bring Sowder with him.
I believe he tried to bring Sowder with him but BG was able to retain him. They wanted him badly.

I am guessing he hires one coach with strong ties to Florida to help Monroe recruit that state. I am guessing the other has ties to the DC/Philly/NJ/NYC area to help address the lack of contacts this staff has in this area of the country.

Now watch, one will have contacts in Texas and one will be from Illinois.

I believe he tried to bring Sowder with him but BG was able to retain him. They wanted him badly.

I am guessing he hires one coach with strong ties to Florida to help Monroe recruit that state. I am guessing the other has ties to the DC/Philly/NJ/NYC area to help address the lack of contacts this staff has in this area of the country.

Now watch, one will have contacts in Texas and one will be from Illinois.
Whatever happened to Rocco Casullo after he resigned from STA?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom