At least we're not UConn v2022 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

At least we're not UConn v2022

If the game ends up close, I will be the first to congratulate you on a great call. It sounds like you think the game is going to be competitive. Very bold if this is what you truly believe.
Looking at the point spread at 27 strikes me as strange. Usually blowout game point spreads are in the 35 area, so it seems like the house is trying to push money onto USU. I'm going to put a small amount on the UCONN moneyline, if it hits I get some house money to start the season.

Looking at the point spread at 27 strikes me as strange. Usually blowout game point spreads are in the 35 area, so it seems like the house is trying to push money onto USU. I'm going to put a small amount on the UCONN moneyline, if it hits I get some house money to start the season.
Could it happen. ML +1500.

Gee whiz, it looks like Jim Mora hasn't forgot how to coach football!!!

Nice call here.

Umass next week was actually the long shot ML bet I was interested in placing.

I wonder what a 100 dollar parlay of Uconn ML and Umass ML would pay?

Nice call here.

Umass next week was actually the long shot ML bet I was interested in placing.

I wonder what a 100 dollar parlay of Uconn ML and Umass ML would pay?
I thought UMASS got better portal guys than UCONN and Don Brown is going to have his defense spitting nails. Tulane under Fritz is pretty strong, I think a low scoring defensive rock fight.

At least against Iowa last year, he didn't show much throwing ability. I'll be interested to see if he has improved.
He got hurt in the first quarter and hasn’t been back in the game since. Both the 2nd and 3rd team QBs are being mixed in. UConn looking improved particularly running the ball. Their OL and DL have pretty much controlled the LOS and hence lead 14-0 at the end of the 1st quarter.

Huskies showing the difference Mora makes with a team v. Edsall. And the university probably saves a few bucks not having to pay Edsall's bonuses for every screw up.

and then the Huskies fumble...

Not to jinx you...but you have a chance.

Mora will have the puppies ready but they will not be playing Mountain West players, they will be playing legitimate P5, ACC players and a real, legitimate defense. Just my take, Mr. Axe.
Utah St. would be a Top 4 team in the ACC

UConn played a great first quarter and won it 14-0. Lost the second quarter 21-0.

Nathan Carter has 9 carries for 130 yards. He carried them pretty much singled handedly. The UConn QB is 4-12 and looks like he is playing college football for the first time, which I believe he is.

The UConn defense started out good but they gave up over 200 yards in the second quarter.

UConn played a great first quarter and won it 14-0. Lost the second quarter 21-0.

Nathan Carter has 9 carries for 130 yards. He carried them pretty much singled handedly. The UConn QB is 4-12 and looks like he is playing college football for the first time, which I believe he is.

The UConn defense started out good but they gave up over 200 yards in the second quarter.
2nd half adjustment, bring the blitz.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom