At least we're not UConn | Syracusefan.com

At least we're not UConn

i'm really surprised they called a penalty on that in that situation

Stupid call. Brought to mind when they called us for an excessive celebration penalty after taking the lead after a great comeback against Oklahoma in ‘94, helping cost us the game. Still gets me heated watching that flag come out. It looked like the ref was watching Kirby Dar Dar run back to the bench with his arms up when he threw it. Flat out ridiculous.

Let them celebrate/talk crap a little. It’s football.

Last edited:
Stupid call. Brought to mind when they called us for an excessive celebration penalty after tying the game after a great comeback against Oklahoma in ‘94, helping cost us the game.

don't get me wrong, I love hating on Yukon. I mean, I have two games each weekend, root for SU and root for whoever is playing Yukon. having said that, i don't like seeing bad calls but after all of it all that needed to happen was the kicker making a chip shot, than the point is moot.

Props to Edsall, he was immediately ready to go for 2 & the win in the road. I like it in that situation when you have the momentum.

Stupid call. Brought to mind when they called us for an excessive celebration penalty after taking the lead after a great comeback against Oklahoma in ‘94, helping cost us the game. Still gets me heated watching that flag come out.

That clip is so painful. Not because SU lost a game it could have won. But because we were relevant, exciting and representing. SU was good for a long stretch. And now we have been mediocre to bad for a long stretch. Just need to see those games again - against top teams, in the Dome, with a full house, and top level players.

I would rather lose by 1 on the last play of the game than get my behind handed to me by 28 courtesy of The Dazzler.

Stupid call. Brought to mind when they called us for an excessive celebration penalty after taking the lead after a great comeback against Oklahoma in ‘94, helping cost us the game. Still gets me heated watching that flag come out.

My all time favorite play - Bryce Bevil’s punch from behind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom