Class of 2024 - ATH K.J. Bolden (GA) Committed to Georgia | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 ATH K.J. Bolden (GA) Committed to Georgia

We can’t lose track of the amazing job Fran has done so far no matter what the outcome. I don’t expect it to go our way.
agree this is house money. To even have a chance is unheard of

Can't imagine he'd be at the table if he wasn't planning to sign.

How do we get a visit from Golden but not from Dale Greene? Hair alone deserves an offer

He seems like he is hiding his choice hard. I'm not sure the tie color gives it away. I'd say likely Georgia... but still in the game. What an effort by the staff to even have a shot at this.

If we lose Bolden I have officially given up on Fran
Burn it down. Time to start over if we can’t land every 5 star.
Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

Also remember... unlike pre-portal days when ya had one shot at a kid and if you didn't get him it was definitely over. Even if we don't get him this time... there's always a good chance we can recruit him again later on and a good relationship now will be a head start then.

Do we really need this dude explaining the history of each college? Lol

Also remember... unlike pre-portal days when ya had one shot at a kid and if you didn't get him it was definitely over. Even if we don't get him this time... there's always a good chance we can recruit him again later on and a good relationship now will be a head start then.
JJ Starling style

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom