Class of 2015 - ATH Kenterius Womack (AL) Signed LOI | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 ATH Kenterius Womack (AL) Signed LOI

Googled "east west college bowl". Here's the link to the results: https://www.google.com/search?q=east+west+college+bowl&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Oh, I think I have a good idea of what you are.

I'm sold.

BTW, my favorite of all time from the bowl game:

fudge.jpg

Last edited:
Funny, the number of SU coaches following him keeps growing. Right now Acosta, Adam, Lester, Smith, White and Shafer

This kid is absurdly difficult to find much info on. He doesn't have a Rivals or ESPN profile and it looks like they only just created his Scout profile today. Talk about a diamond in the rough.

He has never seen snow like he's going to see tomorrow. We are pretty much buried at the moment, at least in Camillus.

Damn Harbaugh. Let's get him signed when he visits tomorrow so he can't go to Michigan!

Those that want to move him from QB are cray cray. We need to bring this kid in. He's got good size and should be able to fill out quite a bit more, fast, athletic, has a great arm, looks to be accurate even on the deep balls. At the worst you bring him in and he could help out in other ways if QB doesn't work out. Sure he'll need at least a year of polish before seeing the field but this kid has incredible upside.

This kid is absurdly difficult to find much info on. He doesn't have a Rivals or ESPN profile and it looks like they only just created his Scout profile today. Talk about a diamond in the rough.

I have NO idea if Womack can play at this level, or if he can play QB, but this is the type of "lightening in a bottle" QB recruiting find the program desperately needs.

IF Womack is good enough to get an SU offer, I would suspect that the staff will give him a shot at QB (especially IF Michigan offers him as an athlete)

I mean...wow. I know its a highlight reel but CbusCuse has it best, Holy Schnikes! My jaw dropped a bit this dude reminds me a lot of shoestring Denard Robinson from Michigan. Hopefully he doesn't follow in his footsteps because I'm sure that is what they'll be telling him.

Edit: How is the competition he is facing? Is it 11 of us out there against him?

Edit 2: What were his stats this past year?

Edit 3: He looks like what we wish Ashton Broyld could have been at the QB position.

Edit 4: That's a lot of edits.