Attendance vs. Louisville | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Attendance vs. Louisville

From PS.com

Syracuse announced an official attendance of 32,184 — less than 1,000 more than the school tallied for its win against Colgate a week ago.

Crowd was late-arriving, but pretty good. Thousands of students filled most of the extra overflow seating by the second quarter. It was very loud for stretches, team didn't quite respond. Can't blame anyone for leaving early - it was miserably hot in the building and the game was a laugher. There were about 500 of us in there for the last two drives.

Crowd is pathetic, looks like half of them left.
people seriously have got to stop this. for 15 years, every time the fanbase dares to have some hope they walk up to the dome and get kicked square in the nads. its flat out amazing that this many people still care, and not just care, this fanbase is desperate to be good again in football.

we gave up 21 points and 250 yards on 5 plays in the first 4.5 minutes of the game and people have the nerve to criticize the fans. the game was effectively over before many people even sat down. I cannot accept any further criticism of the fanbase until this program starts to win. its not up to the casual fans to support crap, it is up to the program to win back the casual fans.

Trueblue25 said:
Students are still pathetic.

Two games in a row it's been the largest student numbers I've ever seen. Have never seen the dome have to use a section on the visitors side for students. But yea, they did leave early both games but were either one competitive enough to keep students on a Friday night in miserable temperature conditions? I also acknowledge the freebies helped but it's not the first time students got free tix.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom