Auburn fires Gus Malzahn / hires Bryan Harsin | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Auburn fires Gus Malzahn / hires Bryan Harsin

From an on field standpoint, pretty awful timing for Auburn to have your program be a clown show.

State of Alabama is loaded for 2023. Current rankings show 5 in state guys who are 5 stars and 11 guys total ranked in the top 100. Putting things on a platter for their in state rival.

From an on field standpoint, pretty awful timing for Auburn to have your program be a clown show.

State of Alabama is loaded for 2023. Current rankings show 5 in state guys who are 5 stars and 11 guys total ranked in the top 100. Putting things on a platter for their in state rival.
Why do you assume this hurts recruiting?

They are seriously inflating where they are in the realm of college football sport powerhouses

Malzahn is a great coach imo

I will never understand how anyone can f#$^ around with a subordinate, let alone a married guy making millions of dollars. Are you that weak, or your biologic urges THAT strong to not understand how something like that is going to end in the shttiest way possible?

I'm more amazed that these girls are into guys the age of their Dads.

I don't know. The way she looks in the commercials is not her best.
9E8AAA78-36AE-42C7-99DE-67512926DFFE.jpeg

ADAA4D6B-B993-438F-BC65-662E28C8F3A4.jpeg

This is the SEC-If he was 11-2 instead of 6-7 and beat Bama, they wouldn't care. Heck, it wouldn't even shock me if they set this up to get out from his contract. S-E-C.
I think this is 100% it. They realize that he isn't a great coach and want a cheap way out. They owe Malzahn over $20 million and probably still owe Chizik...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom