Auburn fires Gus Malzahn / hires Bryan Harsin | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Auburn fires Gus Malzahn / hires Bryan Harsin

FKugNYCXoAY3Aab

I will never understand how anyone can f#$^ around with a subordinate, let alone a married guy making millions of dollars. Are you that weak, or your biologic urges THAT strong to not understand how something like that is going to end in the shttiest way possible?
It's shockingly common in higher ed administration. I think it's more of an ego, authority "I can totally get away with this this" thing with a sprinkling of biological urge.

It's shockingly common in higher ed administration. I think it's more of an ego, authority "I can totally get away with this this" thing with a sprinkling of biological urge.

I feel like the more powerful you are the more leverage the other person has because the more you have to lose. But then again I guess that’s where ego comes into play and also I don’t make it a habit of banging coworkers so it’s hard to relate.

And most Auburn peeps won't mind seeing him leave... They should hire Flores

She worked for Harsin at Boise St too I believe.

And most Auburn peeps won't mind seeing him leave... They should hire Flores

She worked for Harsin at Boise St too I believe.

She was a cheerleader at Boise while Harsin was there:

Clesi Crochet has been a Bronco since 2015 when she enrolled at Boise State as a student-athlete. She earned her bachelor’s degree in communications with a minor in both sports innovation & culture and user research. During her time as a student, Crochet was also a four-year member and captain on Boise State’s Mane Line Dance Team.

I will never understand how anyone can f#$^ around with a subordinate, let alone a married guy making millions of dollars. Are you that weak, or your biologic urges THAT strong to not understand how something like that is going to end in the shttiest way possible?
I think in the case of football coaches we know these dudes are workaholics that may not have normal relationships or much time.

So the interactions they have are with whoever is most likely to cross paths with them.

And on a campus, well...

She was a cheerleader at Boise while Harsin was there:

Clesi Crochet has been a Bronco since 2015 when she enrolled at Boise State as a student-athlete. She earned her bachelor’s degree in communications with a minor in both sports innovation & culture and user research. During her time as a student, Crochet was also a four-year member and captain on Boise State’s Mane Line Dance Team.
This would have been college aged OiG's wheelhouse.

I guess Harsin considers himself college aged.

I think in the case of football coaches we know these dudes are workaholics that may not have normal relationships or much time.

So the interactions they have are with whoever is most likely to cross paths with them.

And on a campus, well...

Id believe that.

Also not surprised meatheads have a hard time foreseeing long term consequences..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom