Axeman picks NW over SU 30-14 | Syracusefan.com

Axeman picks NW over SU 30-14

chakka3421

All Conference
Really? Maybe he should inform Shafer & team about his prediction. Syracuse.com must be rubbing off on him...

Really? Maybe he should inform Shafer & team about his prediction. Syracuse.com must be rubbing off on him...

So he's supposed to pick Syracuse to win every game? Let's be rational. NW is a top 25 team and SU is on the road after a rough offensive display last week. Nothing odd about this prediction.

Lots of things to complain about. Picking a 12 point dog to lose on the road by 16 is probably not one of them.

After our performance last week I agree with Brent. Now, when Cohen predicts 'Cuse to lose you can get angry.

That score would disappoint me. But it wouldn't surprise me. We have a lot of work to do, and I don't know how much we can get done in just 7 days.

If axeman predicted it,you can take it to the bank. The guy is football nostraedamus. Brilliant talk show host too.

Players getting hurt is class does not start there for anouher week or two. Will not be as loud!

No classes actually helps NW- it gives them a lot more prep/rehab time.

This is an issue that doesn't get a lot of attention, but it's a big advantage for schools who aren't in session. I'm not saying that football players are distracted by classes 2 weeks in, but not having class allows for a lot of "voluntary" time spent in the football offices, or having captain practices.

No classes actually helps NW- it gives them a lot more prep/rehab time.

This is an issue that doesn't get a lot of attention, but it's a big advantage for schools who aren't in session. I'm not saying that football players are distracted by classes 2 weeks in, but not having class allows for a lot of "voluntary" time spent in the football offices, or having captain practices.

I was saying Stadium Noise. Our "Home" game vs Penn State and more Penn State fans then 'Cuse fans... Even the players said it was LOUD.. That was the one other advantage.

One advantage we will have other then a few of there
Just an fyi, if you notice an error in something you posted, you can edit your existing post if you don't want to add a second one.

I don't have a problem with the pick, given existing evidence of each team's play. I hope we can clean things up in a hurry so we're not behind the 8 ball come ACC play.

It's not that far off of my pick 31-18 NW. I don't want it to happen, mind you, but it's not a crazy notion.

"Someone had an opinion that doesn't suggest Syracuse is the greatest team in the history of ever! What a jerk!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom