Babers 1st spring practice at SU | Syracusefan.com

Babers 1st spring practice at SU

kcsu

Living Legend
With two guys being kicked off the team both good players and players at a position of need, Howard not being allowed back i think that Babers wanted to set a solid foundation. I think that this is the right approach to take. I also think that there is an outside chance that all three of these guys are allowed to join the team in the summer.

it's my opinion that the player suspensions and the decision to hold an early practice were made independently of one another.

Babers has said the goal of early practices was to get the playbooks into players hands as early as possible. Early practices would've happened with or without the suspensions.

44PRIDE said:
it's my opinion that the player suspensions and the decision to hold an early practice were made independently of one another. Babers has said the goal of early practices was to get the playbooks into players hands as early as possible. Early practices would've happened with or without the suspensions.

No playbook. Learning the system by doing. But wanted to get them into it asap

With two guys being kicked off the team both good players and players at a position of need, Howard not being allowed back i think that Babers wanted to set a solid foundation. I think that this is the right approach to take. I also think that there is an outside chance that all three of these guys are allowed to join the team in the summer.
No they are gone.

Early Practices--->the Elephant in the Room sez it allows players 2-4 more weeks to rehab any injuries suffered in said Spring Practice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom