Babers to Arizona OC/QB Coach | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Babers to Arizona OC/QB Coach

A bomb that lands 20 feet out of bounds that Stretch Armstrong couldn’t catch
Well, if they can recruit getting ready for an up-tempo offense that scores points while lot leaving the defense hanging out to dry. Takes Players who are suited. He will do well in so many aspects of life. As always

Well, if they can recruit getting ready for an up-tempo offense that scores points while lot leaving the defense hanging out to dry. Takes Players who are suited. He will do well in so many aspects of life. As always
I don’t think I’ve heard any one say Dino is a bad guy. But as a coach he’s not been great since Dungey left. And he acted like the entire fan base were idiots when he’d defend his in-game management decisions instead of taking responsibility.

I have no axe to grind, I like where we’re headed

They ran an uptempo offense.

I don’t think I’ve heard any one say Dino is a bad guy. But as a coach he’s not been great since Dungey left. And he acted like the entire fan base were idiots when he’d defend his in-game management decisions instead of taking responsibility.

I have no axe to grind, I like where we’re headed
Same here, I wish him and his family all the best

How do you not call a timeout there ?! Oh wait. Wrong thread. Congrats Dino. He likes sunshine.

I'm not sure you'd understand the answer.
1706215833430.png

I always liked Dino and wanted him to be successful at Syracuse. He wasn't. Hope for nothing but the best in his future.

From my perspective, I really like where the program is now. Dino played a part in bringing us to this point, and he left us in a better state then we were when we first closed our eyes for him. The roster has some holes in it, but he also left some fine players who the new coach will lean on a great deal during his transition.

Thanks Dino, and best of luck your new post.

Doubling down here after looking at their schedule. I think they're a top-25 team again at the end of the year. Smart move on his part.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom