Bama LSU | Syracusefan.com

Bama LSU

orangeinjersey

All Conference
I thought the gameday atmosphere was great vs lowly SU last year (and the students werent even allowed to tailgate). Can you image today vs Bama?

I think the fact that one school has played such an easy schedule and the other a meat grinder factors in big time and negates home field. LSU is going to need some turnovers to keep this one close.

imagine Coach O to SU? Remember that was actually a thing smh

At that time, why so outlandish, he coached here, I think he met his wife here, he was looking for a path to being a HC.

The SC job fell in his lap because Kiffen was a horrible person, not his coaching.

I hope any SU fans watching this game saw what the fans did to Bama on the opening drive and bring back the true Loud House.

I think the fact that one school has played such an easy schedule and the other a meat grinder factors in big time and negates home field. LSU is going to need some turnovers to keep this one close.

?

I don’t see much of a difference in schedules. If anything LSUs is tougher.

?

Alabama’s schedule has been fluff outside of A&M before LSU. Definitely no meat grinders on that schedule until tonight.

Lol Tua gets hit in the nuts and #3 comes in. Can't make this stuff up.
?

Thats what I mean.

Bama isn't banged up due to 8 easy games. LSU is. Miami is probably the easist FBS game they have played thus far.

Think that cancels out home field. Does LSU even have a first down? Bama isn't playing well but the tme of possession dominance should let them blow this open sooner rather than later.

Alabama’s schedule has been fluff outside of A&M before LSU. Definitely no meat grinders on that schedule until tonight.

Yeah I was being charitable.
Lol Tua gets hit in the nuts and #3 comes in. Can't make this stuff up.

Thats what I mean.

Bama isn't banged up due to 8 easy games. LSU is. Miami is probably the easist FBS game they have played thus far.

Think that cancels out home field. Does LSU even have a first down? Bama isn't playing well but the tme of possession dominance should let them blow this open sooner rather than later.

LOL I get what your saying now.

How is Northwestern not winning this one ND has looked awful. It sure is weird rooting for ND in a spot like this.

Realizing how spoiled we are to watch a fearless aggressive qb like dungey or devito (h isn’t afraid to air it out over coverages ) burrow Is playing scared

We couldn’t write him as a character into a sitcom. They’d say he’s too ridiculous

I don’t know if it it would’ve worked here like it is in Baton Rouge but his personality may have almost been worth the hire as HC.

I went to the LSU game last year and felt he was perfect for those guys
Just gregarious weirdos as far as the eye can see
Their fans were great. That trip was so much fun and now I root for LSU anytime they’re on. Worried about this game getting away from them right now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom