Baye | Syracusefan.com

Baye

anomander

Living Legend
don't want to overlook what Baye has done basically since the Big East Tournament. Tonight he used Zellers face to spike the ball of time and again. All a sudden he is a force to be reckon with. He has been playing at an extremely high level. Just wanted to give him some love since I have been a little tough on him in the past.

He played with a concussion and an injured wrist. Dude is a monster.

I don't know what it is but he seems much more athletically lately. He seems to be jumping much better then he ever has at Syracuse. I don't know if it's confidence or what, but he's almost an entirely different player. He is a defensive force.

It's weird how Zeller is listed taller and is said to have a 40" vert yet BAye is taller with longer arms and quicker off his feet. If he could only catch the ball and score those bunnies.

Baye Mousa Keita--a player that several board members were trashing and bitching at JB for playing him so much not long ago.

Looks like JB knew what he was doing.

So worried about his head and wrist! We need him. I am just hoping he doesn't have a concussion. Has he ever been THE MAN for us!

I absolutely love this kid and he helped save our season

Baye has probably become my favorite player. I love rooting for the underdog, and if anyone on this team is one, it is Baye. I went nuts when I thought he threw down a monster dunk(harder than I did when I thought CJ did). Knowing his playing history and who he is as a person is like injecting steroids into me when it comes to rooting for the guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom