BC Game Thread... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

BC Game Thread...

Thompson can't handle this many minutes

Why are people surprised by any of this?

We are the same team we've been all season.

We are horrible on defense

That may have been the least egregious travel I've seen in the past 15 minutes...

So anyone else notice that our guards are literally cover the ball together at the top of the zone?? This team is a disaster :(

Any reason Lydon is going to play the whole half? Definitely not due to his play.
He looks like he Benjamin Buttoned back to age 16. Certainly plays like it and looks the part with the baby fat he's decided to pack on.

Any reason Lydon is going to play the whole half? Definitely not due to his play.

He's 20 times better than Roberson, yet everyone here loves him for some reason.

Zone with these guys is so easy to penetrate.

We're just not good. We may be the BC of the ACC this year.

He looks like he Benjamin Buttoned back to age 16. Certainly plays like it and looks the part with the baby fat he's decided to pack on.

What are you watching? He's averaged 20 and 10 the last four. He's the least of our problems.

Here's a thought. Let the guy at the foul line try a shot instead of giving up easy layups.

It's okay we are just playing the %'s guys... They'll start missing

Sharing the ball. I like it. Next step i
Are you trying to be funny? It's been terrible
that was posted after we stopped them at the rim twice in a row. Well before the back door alley-oop fest

Guess DC I
This team doesn't have the personnel to play the zone but we are still playing it.
BC is shredding this zone.
For real. If BC is doing this what will good teams do? Might be time to try some M2M

How did Howard get a div 1 scholarship? He does nothing well and is a turnover machine

What are you watching? He's averaged 20 and 10 the last four. He's the least of our problems.
This is so wrong. So so wrong. He about -10 today in plus minus.he's given up layup after layup.

Roberson getting some stuff done. Good hustle.

Other ref looked like he had a diff't call coming on the FH charge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom